Onision Shitfest

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Onision Tree Saga

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:56 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:41 am
This might be a self-own far and beyond the level of Maddox. I can't fathom how one man could fuck up this badly. Do we even have a reason why?
Yes, it was for DIY landscaping

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:43 am

You know he has no idea of the history of WA State and just how balls to the walls the state is about conservation. He probably thinks that they're being unreasonable with no idea of how things got that way. He probably thinks this is going to be like the EPA and assorted state regulatory like it is in other states.

He has no idea what happened in the 1990's, or why those laws were put in place. He has no idea what the big deal is about a pond mostly covered up with algea.

He's like a lot of CA transplants (and one of the reasons everyone hates them) because they think that it's all "LOL ECOFAG!" bullshit and laws that are designed to just balance the county's budget so they can blow more money on illegal alien support bullshit. He probably thinks, like a lot of CA transplants, that once he buys the property he can pretty much do what he wants, because he has no idea how actual eco-conservation laws work when it isn't lip service and money making schemes.

It's never ceased to amaze me how CA transplants all talk about being eco-friendly and so concerned about the planet, but don't seem to understand or care about how their property interlocks with the surrounding property.

Gurgy Boy had a strike against him from being from California, because a lot of his neighbors probably suspected he was going to do some dumb shit like that. You read all the time about how some rich faggot in CA got permits to just rape some habitat and pave over it for some stupid ego bullshit. (All the eucalyptus trees now randomly bursting into flame since they've matured and are now seeping flammable oil is a good example)

The sheer egotism for Gurg to buy forested property, declare vegetation "weeds" and go to town with a chainsaw and bulldozer like it's 1975, just shows why people from WA had the CA transplants.

That pic of him using a chainsaw on the ground cover is just... fucking typical. He doesn't understand jack or shit, just flails around like a exceptional child.

And you just know he thinks he's smart enough and clever enough to get out of all the charges, out of all the fines, and he'll get belligerent with the workers, thinking he can bully people to get his way.

Except these country and state agencies aren't impressed by Amazon or Boeing, they aren't going to be impressed by some manchild YouTuber.
You know I'm gonna quote a post that hates on commiefornians. Sounds like oni is from the big CA, so an extra special fuck you to him in that case. I hope these fucks get banned from leaving their designated Shit State. Stay in your fucking radioactive wasteland, you turds.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:45 am

The funny thing is that Onision is the definition of an ecofag. He's that guy who says he's an environmentalist because it makes him better than you, then he goes and pulls this. That's the biggest kek for me. Of all the awful shit he's pulled - chasing underage girls, screwing the taxman, abusing his dogs, and general faggotry - it's destroying the environment that nails him after years of being a smug cunt about environmentalism. It's meme magic.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:18 am

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:45 am
That's the biggest kek for me. Of all the awful shit he's pulled -abusing his dogs
Didn't he roast his turtle in the sun and he didn't even mean to? This fella (faggot) has quite the brown thumb when it comes to nature.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:53 am

WARNING: SMUG CONTENT
SpoilerShow
Greg posts a photo of himself covered in mud and soaking wet, bitching on Twitter about how he's been working in the dirt all day. I wonder what he's been doing? He definitely hasn't been trying to cover up his catastrophic fuckup, no sir. Because to do that would be historically retarded in this first place, and the only thing more retarded than that would be to snap a photo of yourself to document the fact that you're trying to cover up evidence.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:40 pm

I just wanted to add that he's only a vegetarian or whatever so he can tell people that he is and be a massive cunt about it.
Why the fuck does one go absolutely batshit like that? Isn't the nature a reason to move to Washington in the first place?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:07 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:40 pm
Why the fuck does one go absolutely batshit like that? Isn't the nature a reason to move to Washington in the first place?
I don't know what it is. These Califaggots decide to move here, buy property and then go, "Öhmygöd! Trees!!!" in terror and then cut them down. Then they move somewhere else or die or whatever and that land is forever fucked for the next person.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:31 pm

Apparently Onion-san is actually a native. He's Washington born and raised, he moved away to be closer to Lainey when she was in school then dragged her back up to WA. He's just legitimately stupid.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:46 pm

Californian is a transmittable disease.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:51 pm

I was just about to make a post comparing him to to a Captain Planet villain, but others made this obvious connection first.

I mean, fuck, this is so cartoonishly evil it's just surreal. I'm almost amazed he didn't chain the salmon onto a pair of railroad tracks.
Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:41 am
This might be a self-own far and beyond the level of Maddox. I can't fathom how one man could fuck up this badly. Do we even have a reason why?
He is too dumb for this world.
Angelfire Memes wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:45 am
The funny thing is that Onision is the definition of an ecofag. He's that guy who says he's an environmentalist because it makes him better than you, then he goes and pulls this. That's the biggest kek for me. Of all the awful shit he's pulled - chasing underage girls, screwing the taxman, abusing his dogs, and general faggotry - it's destroying the environment that nails him after years of being a smug cunt about environmentalism. It's meme magic.
Those who brag about having a clean slate often turn out to be the dirtiest fuckers around.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette