PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:18 pm

A batshit insane lunatic gets triggered from normal conversation with a doctor. Bitch needs therapy. Or better yet, an electric chair. What a fucking cunt. If she didn't have her twitter hugbox filled with cucks, soyboys and crazy lesbians, she would probably be attempting to kill herself for evelenth time by now.
pibbs wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:47 am
Get the fuck outta here with your eurofag weights.
A neaderthal that realies on boulders to weight things doesn't get to tell others to not use more effective measurements... have fun measuring things using your thumbs and feet.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:33 pm

GitGud wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:59 am
Is the US really so full of idiots that trained personal must swallow that shit? Trigger warnings and everything else is real? Sometimes i watch those funny videos on YT but....really?

A german doc does not gives a shit if he pulls your trigger. Fuck, i was one time in an berlin hospital (work accident on construction site) and a chick flipped her shit in the ER. They gave her something to calm down and fixed her shit up....tested her blood for drugs and waited till she was awake again. As soon as the beast was woke she kicked again and screamed like a banshee. Shes a rich chick you know...makes more money that any doc there..yoz know? She did no drugs and was not drunk.....so they placed her in an mental ward for some days to see if theres something else wrong.

That is what can happen if you flip your shit at an german doctor. Closed ward for "self endangering behavior" no need for police. Its an medical emergency
If only Germany would make it legal for doctors to kill people in science experiments again, they could turn that country around...

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:08 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:18 pm
A neaderthal that realies on boulders to weight things....
That's a Britfag thing. Americans don't know what a stone as a measuring unit is either.

But stick to your dumbed down metrics since multiples of 12 is too hard for you troglodytes to count on your fingers.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:08 pm

>vitamin d deficiency
>about 20 minutes of sunlight a week is enough for vitamin d production
>you easily get those 20 minutes buying groceries or sitting near a window
>gets tiramisu delivered

Bitch confirmed for hikikomori. What's wrong, Sarah? Don't want to go outside because you, rightfully, feel hideous? :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:31 pm

Living a shitty hikikikomori lifestyle, and then whining about feeling like shit. She is FemSpoony.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:28 pm

They should've coupled up afterall. We could've had our murder suicide or double suicide by now. Fucking §1, I tell ya!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:52 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:28 pm
They should've coupled up afterall. We could've had our murder suicide or double suicide by now. Fucking §1, I tell ya!
Spoony and FemSpoony never fail to disappoint. :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:03 am

pibbs wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:08 pm
But stick to your dumbed down metrics since multiples of 12 is too hard for you troglodytes to count on your fingers.
Always hilarious when uneducated americans act like they know something. You guys can't even find european countries on a fucking map
In 2015 the US education was rated: 40 from 72 in mathematics, 25 from 72 in science, 24 from 72 in reading. You guys are pathetic uneducated, clueless shit. No wonder you morons rely on outdated crap and defend it with "it makes me sound more intelligent" :lol:

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:36 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:03 am
pibbs wrote:
Always hilarious when uneducated americans act like they know something. You guys can't even find european countries on a fucking map
In 2015 the US education was rated: 40 from 72 in mathematics, 25 from 72 in science, 24 from 72 in reading. You guys are pathetic uneducated, clueless shit. No wonder you morons rely on outdated crap and defend it with "it makes me sound more intelligent" :lol:
I'll allow your spergout. You guys will need a license for them soon so, have fuuuuun.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:57 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:03 am
pibbs wrote:
Dude. Calm the fuck down. Remember where you are. You're embarrassing yourself taking anything here seriously.