People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:14 pm

I can't pull shit like that anymore. Used to be that when I messed up my sleep cycle that I just pull through and skip to go to bed early next day. I'm too old and have gotten too good at falling asleep while sitting for that. Last time I've tried that I fell asleep for a second behind the wheel. I don't do that shit anymore. I can do better with four or even two hours of sleep.

Staying up too long won't help you in the end either, Auli. What you need is an actual routine and stick with it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Poonoo » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:28 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:14 pm
I can't pull shit like that anymore. Used to be that when I messed up my sleep cycle that I just pull through and skip to go to bed early next day. I'm too old and have gotten too good at falling asleep while sitting for that. Last time I've tried that I fell asleep for a second behind the wheel. I don't do that shit anymore. I can do better with four or even two hours of sleep.
When you hit your 30s you don't feel like an old fuck or anything, but the first thing that goes is your ability to recover from doing crazy shit. Recovering from fuck all sleep, all nighters, hangovers and generally acting like a 20-something is much slower, you can still do the shit you did when you were 21 if you took care of yourself but you won't feel 21 when you wake up.

When I look back I used to work out at home really fucking late, I'd do these stupid long sessions that would finish at 11:30pm, I'd chill for a bit and by the time and showered and went to bed it was 1am and I'd act like it was nothing. Now if I try to work out past 10:30pm I am utterly fucked and need to run to the nearest bed.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Auli

Post by Auli » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:25 pm

I went 60 hours now and the memory thing is correct. I mean, I have total shit memory anyway, but keeping track of days and what I did when was damn hard :p

And I kinda like it. Just an hour powernap here and there and I kinda feel better. Felt 2..5 days was enough though. Had a good sleep.

Will do again.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:14 pm

Staying up too long won't help you in the end either, Auli. What you need is an actual routine and stick with it.
I know I need to clean my room. I just have to find a way it works for me. I've blogged (gay) about Mondays and I've failed every week for half a year now.

And about the age thing,. I'm turning 29. For about 1.,5 years after i got back from the hospital early 2016, I most of the time thought I was 24 again. It was like the 16+ months in "stasis" just fucked me over good.

I want to get a fucking grip, but it's hard at times. BUt i'm not bad off. When I met people with permanent spinedamage and won't ever walk again and people who will die of cancer in a year put stuff in perspective. So.... THIS Monday will be different! ... right? :p
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:11 pm

Sure, if not there's always a next Monday. I know that all too well.
On topic, I've got a toothace right now. I don't think I need to elaborate on how that sucks.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Auli

Post by Auli » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:40 pm

I'm lucky enough that when my teeth break, they don't hurt. At least I think that is lucky... ?

But yeah, toothache sucks hard.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:35 am

I get to have it up until Monday at least as well so I'm really looking forward to this weekend.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:50 am

I used to get rekt by toothaches every three months. I think I still had a wisdom tooth up top that needed to be ripped out. Now that its gone i havent had any issues.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:34 am

I've never had a toothache. I had my bottom wisdom teeth pulled but I think the top ones are still in.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:46 am

My teeth were like 90% perfect but I rekt them with sugary sweets and sporadic brushing. But no matter how much I fugged myself over I guess my natural mouth rekt me more than anything.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:41 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:34 am
I've never had a toothache. I had my bottom wisdom teeth pulled but I think the top ones are still in.
I've had four pulled when I got my braces so my wisdom teeth had space. Wisdom teeth fucking suck, though. One of them just casually broke off one day.
Right now I'm not in pain. It comes and goes.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!