Forums that got fucked

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Auli

Re: Forums that got fucked

Post by Auli » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:57 pm

Don't worry. They'll get to it. It will just take as long to uncover it all as the grooming gangs in the UK took.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:11 am

Funnily enough I thought about the Apu nontroversy the other day. What it boils down to is that Kondabolu complained kids at school called him 'Apu'.

I thought about it and I thought 'You know what? There are a lot worse things they could have called you'
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:46 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:11 am
Funnily enough I thought about the Apu nontroversy the other day. What it boils down to is that Kondabolu complained kids at school called him 'Apu'.

I thought about it and I thought 'You know what? There are a lot worse things they could have called you'
Curry Nigger.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:14 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
What it boils down to is that Kondabolu complained kids at school called him 'Apu'.
So at 34 years old he was still eternally butthurt over a tame as fuck high school insult. REALLY fucking tame, everyone who has even been to a fucking high school has copped way worse than that. And a lot of the people who called him Apu probably did it as a joke with no malice but being the hypersensitive no-fun cunt that he is he got pissy. If people wanted to racially vilify him in high school they would have called him a dot-head or a curry muncher, and since he just missed out on 9/11 happening while he was still in high school they would have called him a terrorist too since for some fucking reason Americans can't tell the difference between an Arab and an Indian.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:19 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:

The Apu nontroversy only exists so it could function as a desperate attention ploy to what is a cum-stained horse zombie corpse of a show that should've reached it's natural conclusion 18 to 17 years ago.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:41 pm

It really says a lot about the state of Zombie Simpsons when the most current Simpsons meme is Bart smashing a chair on Homer's head from an episode that's well over a decade old.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:56 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:14 am
Keith Chegwin wrote:
What it boils down to is that Kondabolu complained kids at school called him 'Apu'.
So at 34 years old he was still eternally butthurt over a tame as fuck high school insult. REALLY fucking tame, everyone who has even been to a fucking high school has copped way worse than that. And a lot of the people who called him Apu probably did it as a joke with no malice but being the hypersensitive no-fun cunt that he is he got pissy. If people wanted to racially vilify him in high school they would have called him a dot-head or a curry muncher, and since he just missed out on 9/11 happening while he was still in high school they would have called him a terrorist too since for some fucking reason Americans can't tell the difference between an Arab and an Indian.
I'm not wasting time catagorizing shit skins. A nigger is a nigger.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:55 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:41 pm
It really says a lot about the state of Zombie Simpsons when the most current Simpsons meme is Bart smashing a chair on Homer's head from an episode that's well over a decade old.
The show might still be going on, but its meme generator is long dead. It has ceased to be for more and more people.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Auli

Post by Auli » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:44 pm

I miss trolling the imdb forum :(
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:58 am

Indeed. It was amazing have a board for every person who ever appeared in anything and every movie down to the shittiest internet spurge. I guess Reddit is kind of like that now but it's run by SJW's who control 99% of it with an iron fist. Ironic that IMDB closed their boards because of Trump.