April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:06 pm

Whybother wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:36 pm
Its not paranoia, it's laying the groundwork to claim disability and give up her job.

14 hours a week she wouldn't even qualify as being employed.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:48 pm

How oh how is one possibly supposed to know when one's tendons snap? It couldn't possibly be painful as fuck if it happens, could it?
That girl is a fucking moron.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:36 am

Would your tendons really just ping off while you're lying in bed? I'd be terrified too if I lived in the bizarro reality where such things were possible.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:59 am

Oh geez... I actually know what she's talking about. This is sad.

There's a class of antibiotics that, effectively, screw with your tendons' ability to heal for the duration and, so, weaken them. It also might inflame them without anything else going on. It makes things like tennis elbow much more likely, much worse and much faster to set in. As in, normal activity is enough to cause it, sometimes.

They'll tell you not to exercise while you're on the stuff, and for a bit after, because your ability to handle extreme stresses is WAY lower than you think it is for the duration and it affects your Achilles tendon most simply because that's your main load-bearer. It's not going to randomly snap lying in bed.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:07 pm

And it's not going to happen unnoticed either. I know the bitch is old but if you're creaking everywhere you should maybe eat some fruits and vegetables. The ones in a stale burrito don't count.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:18 pm

pibbs wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:47 pm
I think her creepy dolls are finally getting to her.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:59 am
Oh geez... I actually know what she's talking about. This is sad.

There's a class of antibiotics that, effectively, screw with your tendons' ability to heal for the duration and, so, weaken them. It also might inflame them without anything else going on. It makes things like tennis elbow much more likely, much worse and much faster to set in. As in, normal activity is enough to cause it, sometimes.

They'll tell you not to exercise while you're on the stuff, and for a bit after, because your ability to handle extreme stresses is WAY lower than you think it is for the duration and it affects your Achilles tendon most simply because that's your main load-bearer. It's not going to randomly snap lying in bed.
Antibiotics are a weird thing. Last time I had to take some, I discovered, for my horror, that it caused a fungal infection on my dick - apparently, it killed the bacterial flora that keeps the fungi in check, and so I got this terrible rash for as long as the treatment went. Worst two weeks ever!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:01 pm

So how much did "Antibiotics" charge for a round without rubber?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:23 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:01 pm
So how much did "Antibiotics" charge for a round without rubber?
Haha, very funny, but everyone knows I'd never exploit a m'lady monetarily for mere sexual intercourse *tips fedora* *gets up boated on /r/feminism*

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:50 pm

Is it bad that I missed the cue that you were implying sex with a prostitute, as opposed to a regular woman.