April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Poonoo » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:14 am

Guru Larry wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:26 am
I have one meal a day, just not interested in food.
We've been over this fad diet shit you put yourself through like those milkshakes you were having as meal replacements, you will keep having weight issues until you stick to a diet that will work for you FOR LIFE. Not some temporary shit like sprays and milkshakes, but something you can stick to with one cheat day a week to keep yourself sane forever. The moment you get off this spray you will gain the weight again.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Angelfire Memes

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Angelfire Memes » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:08 am

Larry on a sick cut. When are you going on the tren big lad?

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:33 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:41 am
pibbs wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:20 am
Guru Larry wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:00 pm
Thank you, I'm surprised you know I've lost 8 stone and gone down 7 t-shirt sizes in the past five months.
How'd you do it?
Crack .... it does wonders for weight loss.
Get AIDS from your tranny friends.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:47 pm

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:00 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:14 am
Guru Larry wrote:
We've been over this fad diet shit you put yourself through like those milkshakes you were having as meal replacements, you will keep having weight issues until you stick to a diet that will work for you FOR LIFE. Not some temporary shit like sprays and milkshakes, but something you can stick to with one cheat day a week to keep yourself sane forever. The moment you get off this spray you will gain the weight again.
I typically eat twice a day, but I get take out way too much. Time to start cooking again. I'd save a fortune and live better. My main issue is I have no idea the kind of diet my body is best suited to be healthy. Everyone seems to have different results on similar diets.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:25 pm

Is KFC and wateymelon not working out?

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:30 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:14 am
Guru Larry wrote:
Yup. Diets are for losers. If you want to have a certain weight and maintain it, it means you have to change your ways for good. If you can't make a life change (eat healthier, more exercise), you can't maintain a healthy weight.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:33 pm

pibbs wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:47 pm
You know paranoia is a side effect of drug use.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Whybother

Post by Whybother » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:36 pm

Its not paranoia, it's laying the groundwork to claim disability and give up her job.

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:43 pm

Guru Larry wrote:
Vitamin B-12 spray (you spray it under your tongue) and this stuff called Ionic Magnesium, you pour half a cap-full into a glass of water each day and it utterly kills your appetite. I have one meal a day, just not interested in food.
And here I am spending good money on cocaine to keep my weight down. Boy, do I feel like an idiot.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.