April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Guru Larry » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:26 am

RedLine wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:32 am
You lost 112 pounds in 5 months? Congrats on that, but your body must look like a saggy meat sock.
Cheers, yeah, I currently look like this...

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by mad bum » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:25 pm

Health comes first boss
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Everyonemasturbates(exceptSpoony)

Post by Everyonemasturbates(exceptSpoony) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:35 pm

Singh'sSpot wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:05 am
More like jizz from from your wrung out pussy.
What jizz. Spoony doesn't fuck her and she probably scares away all the men who met her. The only action her pussy gets is her fingers

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:49 pm

Guru Larry wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:26 am
RedLine wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:32 am
You lost 112 pounds in 5 months? Congrats on that, but your body must look like a saggy meat sock.
Cheers, yeah, I currently look like this...

God damn it Larry... spoiler that... that part of Robo Cop fucked with me as a kid :lol:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:04 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:27 pm
Guru Larry wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:00 pm
Thank you, I'm surprised you know I've lost 8 stone and gone down 7 t-shirt sizes in the past five months.
Let's hope within the next 2-3 years you regain it and die from a heart attack. The world is better place without you.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch=?vq0ctkSwhzCg[/youtube]

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:02 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:49 pm

God damn it Larry... spoiler that... that part of Robo Cop fucked with me as a kid :lol:
That was actually funny to me. He was gimping along like s crippled mummy, and then just got flat run the fuck over by the police car and splattered everywhere.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:20 am

Guru Larry wrote:
Thank you, I'm surprised you know I've lost 8 stone and gone down 7 t-shirt sizes in the past five months.
How'd you do it?

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:41 am

pibbs wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:20 am
Guru Larry wrote:
How'd you do it?
Crack .... it does wonders for weight loss.

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:26 am

pibbs wrote:
Guru Larry wrote:
How'd you do it?
Vitamin B-12 spray (you spray it under your tongue) and this stuff called Ionic Magnesium, you pour half a cap-full into a glass of water each day and it utterly kills your appetite. I have one meal a day, just not interested in food.

jpakke

Post by jpakke » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:05 am

Guru Larry wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:26 am
pibbs wrote:
Guru Larry wrote:
How'd you do it?
Vitamin B-12 spray (you spray it under your tongue) and this stuff called Ionic Magnesium, you pour half a cap-full into a glass of water each day and it utterly kills your appetite. I have one meal a day, just not interested in food.
Have you made any plans what to do when you've reached your goal? You will regain the weight back if you go back to your old eating habits. If you want to keep the fat away, you should at least ditch soft drinks and sugary high caloric shit. Like I wrote in another topic, drink mineral water without added sugar or sweeteners as even sugar free soft drinks are utter shit for you.

Also for gods sake, hit the gym and start exercising, like taking daily walks, make sure you get enough protein and build some muscle. One hour walk per day should do wonders. People who doesn't exercise have no idea how much good it does to your mind, especially if you go hiking out of the city in fresh air.