Cyberpunk 2077 train wreck general

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Angelfire Memes

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 finally gets a trailer.

Post by Angelfire Memes » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:20 am

Remember it's only a vertical slice, so they're gonna show off bits of everything. I think the point is the game can just be talking to faggots and fetch quests if you want, but it can also be shooty death, or a mix of whatever you want. What matters is how it plays, and it looks breddy gud tbh. Better than the bare garbage that passes for a Deus Ex game in current meme year. Also they just up and unlocked half of the powers at a random point in the trailer, I imagine that in the final game it won't be so OP as you'll get them in the later stages. Witcher 3 was great so I have faith in the based Slavs to do what's right.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:19 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:20 am
Remember it's only a vertical slice, so they're gonna show off bits of everything. I think the point is the game can just be talking to faggots and fetch quests if you want, but it can also be shooty death, or a mix of whatever you want. What matters is how it plays, and it looks breddy gud tbh. Better than the bare garbage that passes for a Deus Ex game in current meme year. Also they just up and unlocked half of the powers at a random point in the trailer, I imagine that in the final game it won't be so OP as you'll get them in the later stages. Witcher 3 was great so I have faith in the based Slavs to do what's right.
I seriously doubt it.

I was expecting some kind of interrogation in that clip but they just walked up and it turned into a shootfest. Doesnt seem like varied ways of dealing with things. Seems more like a shooter with RPG elements being how to develop your character.

Oh wait, you said Witcher 3 was great so im talking to someone who's opinion is useless, that game was pure trash.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:22 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:19 pm

Oh wait, you said Witcher 3 was great so im talking to someone who's opinion is useless, that game was pure trash.
Not enough trannies in it for you?

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:58 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Witcher 3 was great so I have faith in the based Slavs to do what's right.
>trusting video game devs ever
When will you learn?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:23 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:54 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:26 pm
Shit for soyboys, like I said.
All games are for soyboys.
Indeed.
phpBB [video]
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:53 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:19 pm
Angelfire Memes wrote:
I seriously doubt it.

I was expecting some kind of interrogation in that clip but they just walked up and it turned into a shootfest. Doesnt seem like varied ways of dealing with things. Seems more like a shooter with RPG elements being how to develop your character.

Odd. I don't recall seeing any trannies in the game.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:55 pm

Yet.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:37 pm

They'll show their extendable dick implants soon enough.
Rapeculture wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:34 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:35 am
Almost no gameplay and looks artistically barren as fuck.
Exactly, it's an ugly world that only normalfags would find interesting to play in. I've seen so much hype for this game EVERYWHERE and I absolutely do not get it.
Could be some leftover hype from Deus Ex. Maybe it being based on a tabletop RPG could've added some hype, but that game's pretty much forgotten.
Bobito wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:46 am
Just missing the QTE to complete the cinematic atmosphere.
Press B for a Blade Runner reference.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Auli

Post by Auli » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:41 pm

Even if this is overhyped af and won't be as good as people want, it will still most likely be better than anything else out at the time.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:30 am

MonHun World is out, Smash Ultimate will be at the time and Warframe just sits there being awesome. Why in the fuck would I want to play some Dude Sex knockoff with rambly faggots?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!