Pat the NES Cunt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Pat the NES Cunt

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:27 am

I can't stand any of those books. They're all written by aging YouTube nerds who get their information solely from Wikipedia and its so cringey.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:39 pm

Though there is a certain irony of these "net natives" selling stuff whose information is not only freely available, but potentially outdated even before it hits the printing press.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:15 pm

I hope he tells in his book that SUPER MARIO BROTHERS TWO WAS ACTUALLY DOKI DOKI PICNIC

BobbyBoucher

Post by BobbyBoucher » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:49 pm

Time for a Pat update:
  • The second Ben Heck Not So Common interview:
    • Chainsaws buzz in the background occasionally. I guess Pat can't be bothered to either record a day earlier or at night.
    • Pat mentioned wanting to purchase a pinball table.
  • CUPodcast 130:
    • Pat mentions he is willing to spend $25,000 for Amazing Fantasy #15. As mentioned above, he also wanted a pinball machine and has expressed interest in arcade machines as well. Pat must be pretty fucking loaded to want purchase new crap on top of his gaming collection, his $1.2 million house (which is he paying for some remodeling), and at least one car, as well as plane trips and hotel stays for conventions.
    • Ian thinks Gamergate caused The Escapist to go far right.
    • Ian went off anti-depressants in March.
  • CUPodcast 131:
    • Ian wants to beat an arcade world record because of some political shit talk by the record holder.
    • Pat said it was 12 degrees cooler than last year at whatever convention he went to. Note this man suggests climate change is real using his own personal experience that winter was warmer in New Jersey when he visited.
  • Not So Common 43:
    • Pat thinks the Trump presidency is coming to a close because Cohen and Manafort plead guilty to some charges, most of which had nothing to do with Trump. (And the little that did might net a fine from the FEC.)
      • This will surely be the end of Drumpf now.
    • Oh, and Pat he was almost molested back when he played Little League baseball.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:50 am

BobbyBoucher wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:49 pm
Time for a Pat update:
  • The second Ben Heck Not So Common interview:
    • Chainsaws buzz in the background occasionally. I guess Pat can't be bothered to either record a day earlier or at night.
    • Pat mentioned wanting to purchase a pinball table.
  • CUPodcast 130:
    • Pat mentions he is willing to spend $25,000 for Amazing Fantasy #15. As mentioned above, he also wanted a pinball machine and has expressed interest in arcade machines as well. Pat must be pretty fucking loaded to want purchase new crap on top of his gaming collection, his $1.2 million house (which is he paying for some remodeling), and at least one car, as well as plane trips and hotel stays for conventions.
    • Ian thinks Gamergate caused The Escapist to go far right.
    • Ian went off anti-depressants in March.
  • CUPodcast 131:
    • Ian wants to beat an arcade world record because of some political shit talk by the record holder.
    • Pat said it was 12 degrees cooler than last year at whatever convention he went to. Note this man suggests climate change is real using his own personal experience that winter was warmer in New Jersey when he visited.
  • Not So Common 43:
    • Pat thinks the Trump presidency is coming to a close because Cohen and Manafort plead guilty to some charges, most of which had nothing to do with Trump. (And the little that did might net a fine from the FEC.)
      • This will surely be the end of Drumpf now.
    • Oh, and Pat he was almost molested back when he played Little League baseball.
Everything makes sense now. /thread
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:25 am

Sounds like Pat is just swimming in money, though depending on the pinball machine can be from a few hundred to $10000
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:51 am

Pat has money sure. But I would not be proud if I built my empire on scamming old people. Sir I will give you $4 for that stack of incredibly rare NES games worth about $5k. He's a walking pawn shop. Again I will repeat that there is a silver lining here. He lives in California. Nevermind the fact that "the big one" will destroy most of the state one day, the taxes will rise again and again. The illegals will continue flowing into their sanctuary state putting a greater and greater drain on the entire system till it collapses entirely. California is on the road to hell.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:10 am

oldbones wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:51 am
California is on the road to hell.
I hope Marzcunt is still living there when it happens.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:09 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:10 am
oldbones wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:51 am
California is on the road to hell.
I hope Marzcunt is still living there when it happens.
Every IN is there almost. Just gotta get a few more there.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:16 pm

BobbyBoucher wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:49 pm
Ian wants to beat an arcade world record because of some political shit talk by the record holder.
If only gaming records could be officially erased if the holder committed wrongthink.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette