RIP Sweden v3.2

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Tony Schiavone

Re: RIP Sweden v3.2

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:28 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:08 pm
Kinda sorta yes and no. The shit Merkel pulled with the immigration was a mistake by her but the cunt can't ever admit one so she has everyone ride it out. Even our usual partners in crime, France and Belgium, weren't pleased by that shit.
Will her stubbornness ever come back to bite her on the ass, though?

From what you're all saying, it sounds like she'll keep getting re-elected over and over even though she pushes everyone's patience further and further.
Kind of like anti-Trump?
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:54 am

From what I understand Merkel's going to end up like Songbird McCain. She'll have to die before there's any possibility of getting someone decent in to replace her.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:36 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:28 am
Will her stubbornness ever come back to bite her on the ass, though?

From what you're all saying, it sounds like she'll keep getting re-elected over and over even though she pushes everyone's patience further and further.
Kind of like anti-Trump?
Our party system is weird. We have two big parties with all the others really only being there for filler to form a coalition that hits critical mass.
It used to be that we had the CDU as what's basically the Republicans and the SPD what's basically the Democrats.
Green and Die Linke will go with the SPD, FDP will go with CDU.
Merkel's party is the CDU so you can immediately see the problem with this system. For all intents and purposes, we don't have a right wing party anymore because the dedicated right wing party, the CDU, has been turned into a left wing party by Merkel's shenanigans. There's nobody coming up in her party to challenge her since she's also the parties leader and takes care of anyone that could possibly challenge her.

So that leaves us with or former right wing party being left wing, the dedicated left wing party being out of ideas on what to campaign for and thus getting terrible results, the Greens and Die Linke going mega turbo left wing because they need to be left of the SPD, the FDP not getting into coalitions with the CDU anymore because the latter is too left wing now and the AfD just sitting there with nobody wanting to form a coalition with them out of a principle basis.
In other words, we've got a left, a more left, a more left and a communist party and a right wing and a more right wing party both at about 10% support that nobody will go into a coalition with and won't go into a coalition with each other.

We desperately need a rule that sets the maximum legislation periods for the chancellor to two. We've got that for our president but that position doesn't matter at all.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:15 pm

Nothing good ever came out of a Kanzler being in charge for more than 8 years. I'd argue Merkel herself basically ran out of real goals and ideas years ago. She's currently just reacting to shit, and all the various non-refugee problems we're facing (our education system needing a reform, our internet being a joke for a First World country, and don't get me started about our military) have been around for years, some of them even from before she got in power.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:22 pm

Fuck Sweden and fuck immigrants, I’m all for closing the border once and for all after checking up on the increase in MS-13 activity. In fact can we just step it up and strike a deal with Mexico to drone strike those psychos to oblivion?

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:53 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:22 pm
Fuck Sweden and fuck immigrants, I’m all for closing the border once and for all after checking up on the increase in MS-13 activity. In fact can we just step it up and strike a deal with Mexico to drone strike those psychos to oblivion?
I'm all for this. Fuck immigration in general, ESPCIALLY if the immigrants are coming from some shithole, slimehole country. Firebomb all these niggers into oblivion.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Old Black Man

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:06 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:53 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:22 pm
I'm all for this. Fuck immigration in general, ESPCIALLY if the immigrants are coming from some shithole, slimehole country. Firebomb all these niggers into oblivion.
The people defending groups like MS-13 sicken me in terms of stupidity. Sure, not every single Mexican is affiliated with them, but we have a concerning amount who are. They’re barbaric psychopaths who corrupt everything around them and rule with fear, and their cancer is spreading across America. Yet somehow the NRA are the terrorists, not the illegal arms dealers.

Seriously, let’s put some of that military budget to good use and outright declare war on the entire lot. They have some decent hardware, but let’s see how their gear compares to American army equipment.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:41 pm

The taco cartels are fucking insane. To call them animals doesn't even cut it. They do shit even Africans don't do.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:16 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:41 pm
The taco cartels are fucking insane. To call them animals doesn't even cut it. They do shit even Africans don't do.
Idk. I watched a nigger strike his pregnant hill Billy wife today.

That was pretty funny
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:35 am

If he didn't strike her in the gut then he shouldn't have bothered.