Evo

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Evo

Post by mad bum » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:51 am

Yeah SFV is a ,mess, the 3 characters you will see almost every match is cammy, akuma, guile.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:02 am

Don't even get me the fuck started. To keep it short, at least for what passes as short for my posts, I am against unnecessary bans. Buuuuuuuuuuuut, Bayo is broken as fuck. She's not Metaknight broken, like I hear apologists cry out. That much I agree with them. She's fucking worse.
For all the dumb shit people will come up with that supposedly make Smash not a fitan gaem, like claiming it being a "party game", which isn't a thing, there's one very defining thing about them. You don't really have combos. There are no combos at all. You may have combos at certain percents on certain characters, fine, but there is no combo that always works all the time, which is a staple of fitan gaems.
Bayo has one. Bayo has one that straight up fucking kills no matter what character and almost no matter what percentage. If you're at 30%, no matter at all who you're playing, you're already at kill percent. That shit is just fucking wrong. It's not even from an early meteor spike or something hype, it can totally be from a jab from the middle of the stage.

Some faggot on Smashboards said it best. It's not like Bayo is Brawl Metaknight. It's that everyone is playing Sm4sh, while Bayo thinks she's playing Brawl. She's a whole nother level.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:55 am

The aquaman stabby stabby Evo proved that some games need to have outright character bans if the devs won't balance their own game.

And yeah, Mad Bum, every single time I look at tourney footage of SFV, I see Akuma, Cammy, Menat, Rog or fucking Guile.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:52 am

They actually nerfed aquachip into the ground afterwards, but it doesn't matter because everyone had to hold the L and dragon won evo by doing nothing.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]