Guru Larry Fat Cunt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Guru Larry

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:34 am

pibbs wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:02 pm
However, Germany has gotten the lube and grabbed their ankles and begged for that nigger rape.
And so did the americans :) Oh, not just nigger rape, add mexican and cuban rape on top of that or have you never heard of the cuban refugee program? Thousands of cuban arriving in america and soon, white american women where happily spreading their legs for them. Who know who your mother spread her legs for....
Simple facts you can't deny.

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:36 am

pibbs wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:22 am
Guest wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:10 am
...you’re already one big melting pot.
We always were, you daffy git.
Yeah but at one point that melting pot was primarily white, now it’s mostly brown.

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:59 pm

This is why America will never ever be great again. Instead of admitting how low your country has fallen, you simply pretend it has always been that way (it was never a white country, it always had subhumans in power, English was never its language, it always served Israel, the jews always controlled the media, it was always in war with Islam while sucking up to the Saudis, it always put the interests of illegal aliens before their own citizens, niggers always controlled entire areas of major cities making them as dangerous as a war zone, miscegenation was always celebrated, faggotry was always pushed down your throats and business owners dragged through the mud for opposing it, etc., etc.). None of that has changed since Trump's election and at this rate there's no sign that it ever will. Anything else is nothing but delusional make-believe.

On top of that, most of the insane ideology destroying Europe was imported straight from the US, or does anyone believe that the Swedish would have developed a white guilt regarding niggers otherwise, just to give an example? An American pointing his finger at Europe because it fell for multicultural/globalist tricks is like a citizen of the Holy Roman Empire mocking Scandinavia for converting to Christianity. Being in the area of cultural influence of the United States today is a death sentence by "enrichment". The Chinese know this and that's why they are constantly trying to limit the exposure its citizens have to it.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:59 pm
This is why America will never ever be great again. Instead of admitting how low your country has fallen, you simply pretend it has always been that way (it was never a white country, it always had subhumans in power, English was never its language, it always served Israel, the jews always controlled the media, it was always in war with Islam while sucking up to the Saudis, it always put the interests of illegal aliens before their own citizens, niggers always controlled entire areas of major cities making them as dangerous as a war zone, miscegenation was always celebrated, faggotry was always pushed down your throats and business owners dragged through the mud for opposing it, etc., etc.). None of that has changed since Trump's election and at this rate there's no sign that it ever will. Anything else is nothing but delusional make-believe.

On top of that, most of the insane ideology destroying Europe was imported straight from the US, or does anyone believe that the Swedish would have developed a white guilt regarding niggers otherwise, just to give an example? An American pointing his finger at Europe because it fell for multicultural/globalist tricks is like a citizen of the Holy Roman Empire mocking Scandinavia for converting to Christianity. Being in the area of cultural influence of the United States today is a death sentence by "enrichment". The Chinese know this and that's why they are constantly trying to limit the exposure its citizens have to it.
Cultural Marxism began in Europe, fucking Engels wanted it. That fucker didn't even have children because he felt it was oppression towards women, and his end goal was complete pleasure, orgys everywhere even with fucking children.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:17 pm

Guru Larry is a faggot, pass it on.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:41 pm

Burgerland is the best country in the world, I have clean water, a choice of multiple grocery stores or food options that are safe to eat, transportation via my own car or public transit, a big house with a big yard,, and honestly more unlike the 3rd world shithole that guest is probably from. The only other place I'd like to live is dubai simply because how new and developed the area is.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:56 pm

>living in sandnigger land

I wouldn't trade my own shifty country for that, no matter how new and hip Dubai is, just on the grounds that we don't have the Muslim cancer around.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:05 pm

Yeah I know, but they are the rich sandniggers at least, probably richer than any of us considering, even if it was on slave labor and oil.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:33 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:41 pm
Burgerland is the best country in the world, I have clean water, a choice of multiple grocery stores or food options that are safe to eat, transportation via my own car or public transit, a big house with a big yard,, and honestly more unlike the 3rd world shithole that guest is probably from. The only other place I'd like to live is dubai simply because how new and developed the area is.
An Amerimutt wanting to live in brownland, why am I not surprised.

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:42 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:41 pm
Burgerland is the best country in the world, I have clean water (full of fluroide, which is a level 2 toxic but the government wants it added to the ground water leading to and the reason why it's called "Colorado Smile"), a choice of multiple grocery stores (selling shit full of soy, genetically modified crap, artificial flavoring, fake stuff, high frutctose corn syrup) or food options that are safe to eat (so safe to eat that most of the shit is banned in europe, like usuing ammonia to process meat or to the point where even mexico refused american meat because it was full of shit https://www.fooducate.com/app#!page=pos ... 16B671AE3B or just in general: everything is processed, everything is non-artificial. Come to Europe if you wanna taste how Coca Cola tasted in the US until the early 80's, because we still have the real thing, while in Trumpland you have this shit tasting brew and speaking of brew: American "beer", LOL! The only time i ever had a "beer" that tasted as if it came straight out of a laboratory full of chemicals was the american Miller, while Budweiser tastes as if i leave a bottle of Augustiner open for 3 days and drink it then), transportation via my own car (with no regulations or safety) or public transit (where you get shot or stabbed by some idiots on meth, crak or whatever), a big house with a big yard (build out of wood that will rot, have mold, will be blown down by a tornado which also will cut your power and everything else since american morons built everything overground, including power lines),, and honestly more unlike the 3rd world shithole that guest is probably from (i'm pretty sure people even in third world countries are more happy with the life theyh ave). The only other place I'd like to live is dubai simply because how new and developed the area is (which says it all "i wanna live with muslim subhumans")