The "Bush is still worse than Trump" thread

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
rabidtictac

Re: The "Bush is still worse than Trump" thread

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:41 am

City drivers don't needs suvs and trucks. SUVs for women are like trucks for men though. They like to sit up taller than the other cars, they enjoy muh status symbol, they like being able to carry tons of junk/brats around everywhere and they convince themselves they need all those bells and whistles like 4x4 drive for going to the local corner store. :D

I guess it's different if you live in a place with really shit weather or if you live in the country. You do honestly need 4x4 or something with decent power behind it if you live out in the sticks, because you'll be miles from the nearest emergency services and the weather might fuck over the roads/your property entirely. It's helpful to have more storage space for stocking emergency supplies, too.

You can tell who needs a truck/suv/jeep/whatever vs who has one for status by checking the bottom/quarter panels of the truck. If it has mud on the bottom, they probably need their truck. You don't usually get caked mud on the bottom of a truck with city driving.
SpoilerShow
Of course, I'm not some commiefornian shitlib who thinks everyone should ride bikes. It's perfectly fine if you want a thing just because you want it, but minivan/suv moms and pickup dads can be cunts for a lot of other reasons.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:16 pm

Fuck, most of these new SUVs don't even look like they're intended for actuall offroad duty. The manufacturers know their customers won't ever leave the city or highway.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:35 pm

We have quite a lot of deers here where I live and deer-vehicle collisions aren't rare at all. They rarely are lethal, but having a bigger car will certainly lower your risk of a serious injury in such crash. If you have to drive a lot in these deer infested forests, SUV isn't a bad option.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:51 pm

I recall some news many years ago that a country banned cars, or tried, what might have been Land Rover's or Jeeps because of their massive advantage in crumple zone compared to normal cars. People that hit such a car at enough speeds would die while they get away unscathed.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:58 pm

I can see that. Not only do I have a normal car, but it's also older (aka smaller). I'd be fucked if some SUV were to crash into me from any direction aside from the back I guess.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:32 pm

99% of SUVs you see driving around have nobody sitting in them besides the driver. They haul around empty space in a car that has no actual offroad capabilities. Most aren't 4x4, even less have tires that would allow them to even drive over a curb.
It's nothing but status symbol shit, just that they aren't even nice cars unlike some Mercedes or fuckoff Lambo.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:08 pm

Kinda OT, but I was checking to verify that GW Bush gave Bill Cosby the Presidential Medal of Freedom :lol: when I took a look at who Obama gave awards to. LMFAO!!! It's just crazy what this man's priorities were. Like he gave a disproportionately high number of them to entertainers, sports people, and activists. And he even gave his own Vice-Pres one! And Merkel!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_P ... recipients
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:10 pm

It's only fair that he'd give God-Empress Merkel - blessed be her name - a meaningless freedom award, seeing how he himself got one literally before he could do anything.
A bit of a shame, really. Would've been funny if he got that Nobel Prize while ordering drone strikes against Muslims.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:47 am

Of course Obama gives the medal to a bunch of basketball players.
>Meryl Streep
>Steven Spielberg
very nice
I used to think that bit about Obongo loving Spider-Man was a fake meme but maybe its true, what a dork. Black nerds, not even once.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:01 am

Gotta give awards to your Hollywood pedophile defenders to have that steady supply of children to fuck.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!