Guru Larry Fat Cunt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Guru Larry

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:03 pm

Guru Larry wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:29 pm
All the other people were approached by the company themselves, I had nothing to do with it.
It's very bizzare how they approach you and then people who get like 1/100 of your views. Not that you are a big shot, but compared to trucker lady and such, you might as well be one. How are they going to get any value out of TGWTG rejects?
Retarded and clearly confused Guest wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:34 am
I've seen your taste in video games faggot
Bitch, please. There is nothing wrong with my taste, you're just full of frustration that you can't enjoy simple things in life. Stay in your made up misery how nothing that has been released in past 15 years has been any good and don't bother me with your stupid whining. You will find plenty of sympatizers on plebbit though, worth a shot!
Retarded and clearly confused Guest wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:34 am
>W-We're totally like Germany guise!!...
Fuck off.
I've never said that, you drooling retard. Clearly just stopping for a second and thinking about what I've said is too much. You fuck off. Take a well deserved vacation in kiwiland.
Last edited by Some Sick Fuck on Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:10 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:43 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:08 pm
Don't forget the beer.
This will be banned by Sharia edict in due time.
Nah the Muslim overlords need something to drink so they can sin and cleanse their sins with German blood

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:10 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:08 pm
Don't forget the beer.
Nah the Muslim overlords need something to drink so they can sin and cleanse their sins with German blood
That's what raping little boys and girls is for.

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:29 pm

Retarded and clearly confused registered poster wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:03 pm
Superior big brained Guestposter wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 1974 8:14 pm
I've seen your taste in video games faggot
Bitch, please. There is nothing wrong with my taste, you're just full of frustration that you can't enjoy simple things in life.
Thats because I'm not "simple*."
*.tl note: simple means retarded
>Stay in your made up misery
As opposed to your made up joy, gaymer cunt.

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:33 pm

pibbs wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:02 pm
To be fair, we fixed that with Trump.
Where?
I still see Niggers in power everywhere. I still see the news of rapes from blacks and mexicans happening in the US. I still see the same as all the time: High Violence, High Crime, lots of Drugs everywhere, knife stabbings and what not.
It's hilarious how americans think they can make fun of Germany, even though, despite all, compared to the Nation of High Fructose Corn Syrup, Guns for even the most retarded people and Low Educational standards, Germany is a paradise. Simple as that. The USA has always been a crap nation, run by morons and it still is. Trump doesn't change anything at all in regards of having morons run the country and have the USA be a breeding ground for niggers, retards and other worthless shit that also usually follows some dumbfuck religion.

Oh and we don't have sick fucks like Harvey Weinstein.

Sorry but americans are really the absolute last people who have the right to make fun of other nations. Clean up your own mess first and try to become a nation that is known for more than senseless wars and destroying nations (and after all, it's the USA who is responsible for the rapefugee crisis, had they not killed Gaddhafi, had they not went "We have big guns, small dicks, let's bomb some people out of frustration over this")

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:12 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:10 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:

That's what raping little boys and girls is for.
That’s not a sin is Islam, they’re just following their prophet Muha “if you’re younger than eleven I enter your gates of heaven” hammed

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:33 pm
pibbs wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:02 pm
To be fair, we fixed that with Trump.
Where?
Blah blah blah. Lots of butthurt blathering I didn't read
Cry harder, bitch.
America has always had niggers, and only dumbshit libtard cities with muh diversity tolerate that shit.. However, Germany has gotten the lube and grabbed their ankles and begged for that nigger rape.
BTW which of the shithole countries that we bombed the fuck out of are you from? Cowards always talk shit bout US but never say where they are from.

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:21 pm

>We

Didn’t realise we had a 90 year old veteran on the forums, or are you just a greasy obese faggot larping as a country?

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:48 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:21 pm
>We

Didn’t realise we had a 90 year old veteran on the forums, or are you just a greasy obese faggot larping as a country?
What are you 12?
And still too chicken shit to say what country you're from.

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:24 pm

I’m not the one who’s pretending to be a super badass from their basement over the internet.
And if I said my country (not even the same guest you were arguing with) I doubt you’d know it, we know how you mutts are with your geography