D&D Alignments

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: D&D Alignments

Post by mad bum » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:42 pm

What a retarded question, I actually like that dawnforged guy and approved of his answer, and to subtlety tell the guy he's a edgy faggot.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:24 pm

mad bum wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:07 pm
I remember the good ole days where you had to roleplay your alignment for paladins or the DM could take away your powers and turn you into a fighter basically.
Paladin is really the perfect class to test your group's autism level. Asshole GMs will get wet dreams just thinking about the no-win scenarios they can run you through, and more leftist players might do that odd thing where they'll refuse to team up with your player character because they somehow think all Paladins everywhere are crusading hardcore Christians or something.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:25 am

How I play my paladins

Also I swear I remember also seeing a rule in the old books saying pallys couldn't really be greedy and only loot what they needed.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:51 pm

That allignment test is for D&D characters and it shows. Lots of shit that only ever applies to some kind of medieval town setting so I find it very pointless to do it for myself.
All those family elders and community questions. The answers I'd take just aren't there. It shows the limitations of the whole dumb system quite well, actually. If family elders disapprove of me, why is there no option to just ignore them because "elders" don't matter? We don't live in times where such a thing exists. Just like with that marriage arrangement stuff. That's just silly.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:26 pm

Don't forget the answers that literally boil down to "I'm a cartoon villain, look how I can twirl my mustache".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:29 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:26 pm
Don't forget the answer that literally boil down to "I'm a cartoon villain, look how I can twirl my mustache".
Or reasonable questions like if somebody in your village would help you if you were wounded.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:33 pm

Just think about how much of a burden this would lift from our healthcare system.
-Yours Truly