Non-cape tv show

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Non-cape tv show

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:01 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:59 pm
I want a season where the muslim terrorists turn out to be androids created by the KKK.
Sounds like a Westworld idea
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:04 pm

They wouldn't need to develop artificial intelligence.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:14 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:16 pm
In most modern shows now if Islamist terrorists are depicted, there will always be a twist that some white guy is the true villain and the Muslims are just stooges of his.
Honestly, I find that somewhat reflects real life. The CIA trained Bin Laden. Ronald Reagan gave many of these terrorists the very same weapons they're now using to kill Westerners. Western governments are bringing Muslims by the boatload which, at best, demonstrates a depraved indifference toward non-Muslim lives considering their propensity for violence is well known and well demonstrated at this point.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:30 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:51 am
So Tamara just happened to review True Lies just now. The word "problematic" came up.

I'm kind of surprised people are calling out SJW behavior in a TGWTG comments section.
Knew it. Not 45 seconds in and she's already bitching about the Jamie Lee Curtis striptease. Because Magic Mike has never been a thing, you fucking hypocritical women.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:03 am

I watched the first episode of Better Call Saul. Didn't really grab me all that much. I thought Saul was an okay character in Breaking Bad, but out of all of them, he would've been at the bottom of the list of who I wanted to see a spin-off about.

Guess I'll watch it a bit more, just because it is nice to see some of the actors reprise their roles, and Michael McKean is good. Hopefully it will improve.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:27 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:30 pm
Knew it. Not 45 seconds in and she's already bitching about the Jamie Lee Curtis striptease. Because Magic Mike has never been a thing, you fucking hypocritical women.
She couldn't imagine being Arnold in that room.

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:27 am
Guest wrote:
Toby Fair Jamie Lee Curtis's character does get blackmailed into stripping and freaks out about it. I dunno about Magic Mike because I'm not a fag, but since it's a bunch of guys who become male strippers I assume it's all done willingly in story.

Does she bitch about the Muslim terrorists though? I don't actually want to watch her lardy self to find out.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:27 am
Guest wrote:
Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
Kugelfisch wrote:

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:37 pm

The low light in the hotel room helps.

Plus, he's Austrian. Don't they all secretly hope to be anschluss'd by a strong dominant partner? ;)
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:02 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:22 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.