Need help breaking DHI's cardinal rule.

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Need help breaking DHI's cardinal rule.

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:46 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:43 pm
Why don't you just go to the police?
I did email them. They never responded. (Perhaps that is normal procedure?) Do you think I should call them on the telephone?
お前はもう死んでいる。

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:51 pm

Go visit them in person
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:03 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:51 pm
Go visit them in person
OK, I think I will. BTW, do you guys agree with me that this guy seems like a legit psycho? Or am I overreacting to a troll?
お前はもう死んでいる。

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:17 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:40 pm
FUUUUUCK. The killer IS monitoring what we say about him.
"http://mynorthwest.com/1076029/washingt ... s#comments
the faggot wrote: I didn't lie about it. And I know how you cat-freaks work with your little cyber-bullying headquarters on the net. I'm subscribed to several of them to alert your next victim that you're all headed their way to make their lives a living heII. Now why would I unleash you freaks on someone I know personally?
Does this look like a cat headquarter to you? :lol:

Also that guy has spammed the comment section with his nonsense and has a double standard. Don't even waste your time. By his logic almost all non domestic animals need to be killed because they kill other animals to eat and survive. It's not the first time I seen a cat hater argue on the internet like that. They are nuts like those Greenpeace guys.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:19 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:03 pm
BTW, do you guys agree with me that this guy seems like a legit psycho? Or am I overreacting to a troll?
All I could say is he could be. The police will probably tell you if you have something or not
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:58 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:03 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:51 pm
Go visit them in person
OK, I think I will. BTW, do you guys agree with me that this guy seems like a legit psycho? Or am I overreacting to a troll?
It's hard to tell, he could just be an edgy teenager. Sadly I don't think the police will do much though, but calling them wouldn't be bad if you're not up for going there.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:31 pm

Could definitely be edgy. Not sure if the real culprit would be so vocal about it. Still good to have informed the authorities I guess.
Credo in Deum wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:17 pm
Does this look like a cat headquarter to you? :lol:
I am a friend to all catgirls, so wherever I mod is 10% cat HQ.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:37 pm

SpoilerShow
Full-strength Permethrin insecticide from your gardening center (usually sold at about 30% solution) then diluted with some water in a super-soaker water-gun will also solve the problem. They do tell everyone to spray their cats with water to keep them out of everyone's yards, make it count this way. Safe for dogs (dog flea & tick collars are made with the stuff), not so safe for cats. Lilium and Hemerocallis flowering plants (either of those must appear in the scientific name) are also 100% effective, and the wonderful part about those is that except for cats, the use of them is 100% environmentally safe for all other life-forms. (Orange Day-Lily blossoms (Hemerocallis species) are even a refreshing snack for hikers, they taste a bit like sweet-pea pods. I've eaten them often in the past.) The blossoms and pollen being most effective on cats, but even the water from a vase in which some of these flowers have been kept also becomes just as effective. The whole plants harvested, dried, and ground-up (for adding a small portion to tins of food) for year-round use also works.
So it looks like this person takes pride in poisoning cats. Hard to know if they actually kill other peoples' pets or if they just like talking big about it.

I personally do get pissed off when I see other peoples' cats in my yard taking a shit or bothering the wildlife, but the way this guy talks about cat lives as worthless is kind of a red flag. All I can suggest is you send all that page and all information to the cops. Call in I guess, or go in person. Just let them know you are concerned about the possibility of someone violent going around and killing peoples' pets with poison.
SpoilerShow
Your other option is to post the thread you linked here over on foxdickfarms and ask someone there to dox them so you can take the dox to the cops and add a name to the comments.
Oh and saying something is "safe for dogs" because flea and tick collars use that stuff is retarded. Plenty of smaller dogs can't handle flea and tick treatments.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:45 pm

I just got back. I took hard copies to two different law enforcement agencies. I talked to one cop for a while in detail. He says he can't really request an IP trace without a court order/warrant. I hope they actually read everything he said because I think it's incriminating enough to get one.

I'll think about Kiwi... I'm a little scared of those guys. Is there a board there for such things there? He's not really an internet nobody.
Last edited by Liar Revealed on Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:38 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:37 pm
All I can suggest is you send all that page and all information to the cops.
Won't he just cover his tracks. He probably uses VPN or whatever and police will say they can't trace him. There are people who do crimes over the net, it's not uncommon.