PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Rapeculture

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Rapeculture » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:00 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:06 am
Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:33 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:43 pm
I bleed heavily out of my ass every time I take a colossal shit, does that count?
Eat moar veggies, nigger.
Tell them to stop sucking so hard.
I know how it is, matey. They often taste like shit, bland at best. But certain herbs and spices can flavor them up a bit. For shit like salad dressing, I try to just to stick to olive oil though. So much shit on the shelves has bullshit like canola in it, and worse yet......SOY.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

rabidtictac

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:37 am

I always cook vegetables with balsamic vinegar. It helps a lot.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:32 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
I bleed heavily out of my ass every time I take a colossal shit, does that count?
Rest in peace rapeman

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Grandma Bill Cosby's Googly Eye

Post by Grandma Bill Cosby's Googly Eye » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:08 am

CSB time: I cut meat for work, yesterday I was telling a guy I work with about DHI and this thread in particular (he used to watch a bunch of channel awesome rapists) and I sliced my middle knuckle on my right index finger with the boneless saw. So thanks for the four stitches and loss of use in my finger for the time being Roses you Poly-Pan-Bi-Cis turbo faggot! Just wanted to vent, keep up the good work everyone.
He sees you when you're sleeping...

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:57 pm

Grandma Bill Cosby's Googly Eye wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:08 am
CSB time: I cut meat for work, yesterday I was telling a guy I work with about DHI and this thread in particular (he used to watch a bunch of channel awesome rapists) and I sliced my middle knuckle on my right index finger with the boneless saw. So thanks for the four stitches and loss of use in my finger for the time being Roses you Poly-Pan-Bi-Cis turbo faggot! Just wanted to vent, keep up the good work everyone.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:10 pm

Your health comes first, man :3
Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:33 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Eat moar veggies, nigger.
Or learn to shit with lube.
Rapeculture wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:00 am
I know how it is, matey. They often taste like shit, bland at best. But certain herbs and spices can flavor them up a bit. For shit like salad dressing, I try to just to stick to olive oil though. So much shit on the shelves has bullshit like canola in it, and worse yet......SOY.
Salad dressing is the main reason why I don't like salad. I actually don't mind bland veggies, but that dressing tastes like shit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:44 pm

Just wanted to vent
Damn. That just shows you that you should never get excited about anything while working with very sharp tools. At least you didn't saw your dick off.
keep up the good work everyone.
I need some time off... after all, I've been working soooo hard.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:39 pm

Well... duh.

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:46 pm

Always an excuse to bitch about everything in any sense.

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:55 pm

pibbs wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:39 pm
Well... duh.
I can't believe there's celebrity gossip centered around the romantic lives of professional video game players. This really is the darkest timeline.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.