Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:01 am

I like how he can pretend he's able to make an actually fun movie after the trainwreck that was Disco. He should be banned from ever criticizing another shitty movie, because every movie he ever criticized was better than Disco. And yes, I'm aware he primarily reviews garbage movies. They're still better.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:16 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:01 am
He should be banned from ever criticizing another shitty movie, because every movie he ever criticized was better than Disco. And yes, I'm aware he primarily reviews garbage movies. They're still better.
This. Reviewers should never make their own movies. If and when they do, it's a surefire sign that their ego is starting to grow out of control.

Someday, the worst thing that can happen is for some other younger, polar Internet critic to come in and tear their shit to shreds
But the sad thing is, their movies are so awful and forgettable, that no one even cares about them to even do that.
PassTheRemote wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:29 am
I'm still thinking the extension is to get to 59k and get back that 9 grand.
Correct, but its not just to save money. The idea behind that is to convince more suckers (beyond the loyal Ass-breathers) that the movie is worth funding.

You first dredge from that trough, then you find it so more cautious think they're not wasting their money into something that won't get fully funded.
Now that you've fooled them, they'll also be more willing to trade into higher tiers, since they figure full production is now a solid go.
He can then take credit for all this the next time.

It's about even more money, not doing it for less. The more successful he is at Kickbegging, the more he can just keep churning out shitty movies that get funded with his "impressive crowdfunding experience."
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:44 am

PassTheRemote wrote:
and still pay for Eric Roberts (since I bet all of his scenes will be shot in a day, the fee is closer to 10-15k).
The problem Brad is going to have is that even a low-level like Eric Roberts is an actual professional actor so the skill difference between him and the rest of the cast will be painfully obvious.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:43 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:35 am
Just a reminder that Brad hasn't done a new cinema snob since the campaign started, unless you count him doing his own movie.
And new episodes will probably come out at a snail's because he will be "working" on his "biggest" "movie" yet.
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:16 am
PassTheRemote wrote:
I'm still thinking the extension is to get to 59k and get back that 9 grand.
Correct, but its not just to save money. The idea behind that is to convince more suckers (beyond the loyal Ass-breathers) that the movie is worth funding.
Somebody should do something against these anon donations. That stunt doesn' feel very kosher.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

drisko

Post by drisko » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:11 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:01 am
I like how he can pretend he's able to make an actually fun movie after the trainwreck that was Disco. He should be banned from ever criticizing another shitty movie, because every movie he ever criticized was better than Disco. And yes, I'm aware he primarily reviews garbage movies. They're still better.
Well that was just to shit something out. This... is similar, but it'll be made by Ryan so there's going to be a real crew behind it.

That was what pissed me off about Disco the most, is how he obviously just wanted to get something made and didn't care about the quality in the slightest. When you get Doge Walker do to pick up shots and they look ten times better than yours, you know you're a failure.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:54 pm

Who the hell is donating to this? I would like to poll a random dozen or two of these people and ask WHY (and ask them a few more basic intelligence questions, as well).

Personally, I've unsubscribed from his channel and don't care if I ever watch him again.

I think crowd-funding can be a good thing, but this feels abusive. Still campaigning after you've reached your goal? In your pajamas from your couch, no less, and surrounded by your least engaging collaborators?

There's an arrogance here that feels like it will someday be his complete undoing.

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:41 am

You guys made Brad grandma change her number! I hope you're happy :lol:

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:47 am

Assuming Brad isn't lying like the sack of shit he is, it seems he's got his own hot detractors. SonsofBrad when?

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:56 am

Do you think Brad Jones will "learn his lesson" about SJWs after this? I mean, I doubt those eeeevil Trump supporters have ever threatened his family.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Old Black Man

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:04 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:56 am
Do you think Brad Jones will "learn his lesson" about SJWs after this? I mean, I doubt those eeeevil Trump supporters have ever threatened his family.
Why did you do it? Why did you force Brad to move and fund a zero budget movie so he could pay for his new house with said funding? Why you monster? Whyyyyy?