The Angry Video Game Cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
ChangeTheChunnel

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:53 pm

We called it Nintendo growing up, but I think we started calling it the NES when the Super NES came out. I heard "Ness" in recent years, but I thought it was a "let's try to be quirky and silly" thing that the younger people were doing.
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:06 am

That video is just more proof on why you shouldn't have kids. He didn't mention anything about any job though, so I still think that his daytime job is bullshit and online videos are his income.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:07 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:23 pm
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:51 am
Mrs. Nerd, as she called herself is below average all right I suppose, nothing tragic. She is a fucking angel compared to Genna "Miss piggy" Bain. That woman is truly hideous.
They're both terrible.

Is there an e-celeb alive with an enviable spouse? I swear most e-celebs are like 'Well I married her so I wouldn't have to be alone'. There's not an e-celeb I can think of where I've thought 'they seem like a good couple' or even 'damn. I'd fuck her'.
I would fuck Laura (Brad Jone's wife)

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:58 am

We always called it Nintendo too. When I was growing up every game console was a Nintendo though. Even the Amiga was a Nintendo.

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:52 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:07 am
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mrs. Nerd, as she called herself is below average all right I suppose, nothing tragic. She is a fucking angel compared to Genna "Miss piggy" Bain. That woman is truly hideous.
They're both terrible.

Is there an e-celeb alive with an enviable spouse? I swear most e-celebs are like 'Well I married her so I wouldn't have to be alone'. There's not an e-celeb I can think of where I've thought 'they seem like a good couple' or even 'damn. I'd fuck her'.
She's not his wife, she's his golddigger.

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:52 am
She's not his wife, she's his golddigger.
the difference being?

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:47 pm

E-celeb gold isn't much. I don't doubt it but you sure about that?
I know wiminz are stupid but having all these aspergers on the net calling you an ugly cunt and a whore isn't a thing you want.
The bitch is why James was the cuck king for years, next to Louie C.K. How little the UNJUSTIng he got by besting the Golden State Killer mattered.

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:51 pm

I thought he got called the "Cuck King" because Mrs. Nerd wanted more minorities in his videos and his on-screen love interest ends up with the nerdy black sidekick instead.

Grandma Bill Cosby's Googly Eye

Post by Grandma Bill Cosby's Googly Eye » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:07 am
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
They're both terrible.

You spelled Cuck Dave wrong.
He sees you when you're sleeping...

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:51 pm
I thought he got called the "Cuck King" because Mrs. Nerd wanted more minorities in his videos and his on-screen love interest ends up with the nerdy black sidekick instead.
She only posted on the site once, and that was more than enough.

First words out of her big yap were "lack of diversity" and "look at how lucky and amazing my life is compared to yours" claptrap.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.