PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
ChangeTheChunnel

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:54 pm

A year from now she’ll decide she’s pansexual or demisexual or whatever the hell it’s called anymore. Or she’ll decide she’s a lesbian. Or asexual.
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:55 pm

ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:54 pm
Or asexual.
RIP LGR, robbed of what he'd never have.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:52 pm
She eats box, and everything else.
If my daughter ever told me she was bisexual I'd respond with "what woman isn't?"
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:30 pm

I'd be more shocked if she said she was straight.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:40 pm

mad bum wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:30 pm
I'd be more shocked if she said she was straight.
I'll say. Every vaguely "alt" young white woman in the Western world claims to be bisexual. Why would Roses be different?
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:38 am

ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:54 pm
A year from now she’ll decide she’s pansexual or demisexual or whatever the hell it’s called anymore. Or she’ll decide she’s a lesbian. Or asexual.
I'm pretty sure she HAS said she was pansexual before, though. I remember because that was the first time I had ever even heard that word.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:39 am

She's like a twelve year old girl, says shit just to get attention and create a little drama. But as an adult no one gives a shit about this crap.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:15 am

pibbs wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:39 am
She's like a twelve year old girl, says shit just to get attention and create a little drama. But as an adult no one gives a shit about this crap.
She'll find the older she gets and the more The Wall beats her already lard ass that soon even the beta simp comments will dry up.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:22 am

Stunning. And brave.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Grandma Bill Cosby's Googly Eye

Post by Grandma Bill Cosby's Googly Eye » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:36 am

She was pan now she's bi, Tranny cock isn't her bag or did she see a Buck Angel video that turned her into a cis-supremesist bigot?
He sees you when you're sleeping...