bitcoin keeps climbing, normies get involved.

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5936
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: bitcoin keeps climbing, normies get involved.

Post by mad bum » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:45 am



Bitcoin fags got SOOOO mad about this.
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

Image

User avatar
CIANIgger
Posts: 3374
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: bitcoin keeps climbing, normies get involved.

Post by CIANIgger » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:53 am

Lol btfo
Fuck you Guest, just register already.

User avatar
Poonoo
Site Admin
Posts: 2787
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: bitcoin keeps climbing, normies get involved.

Post by Poonoo » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:35 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:45 am


Bitcoin fags got SOOOO mad about this.
The lolbertarians are butthurt that a banker is shitting on them, but he is 100% right. It's useful in countries like Venezuela and it would have been useful in Zimbabwe when the currency hyper inflated, but other than that it has no real use because as he said, it is only valuable to the other guy who wants it.

This was before Bitcoin crashed too. As a currency it is shit because no one uses it that way and almost no one accepts it as payment. Bitcoin seems to be levelling out at around 6-7k, there are still small rises and drops but they are levelling out over the past few months., but if governments step in and outlaw it because it's being used by criminals it will drop even further.
No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
- Socrates

User avatar
Auli
Posts: 1779
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:48 pm
Location: In your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Re: bitcoin keeps climbing, normies get involved.

Post by Auli » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:08 pm

I haven't followed this in a while. I'm glad it's going down.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5936
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: bitcoin keeps climbing, normies get involved.

Post by mad bum » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:08 am

Image
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

Image

User avatar
Auli
Posts: 1779
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:48 pm
Location: In your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Re: bitcoin keeps climbing, normies get involved.

Post by Auli » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:07 pm

So... it's time to buy again? xD
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5936
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: bitcoin keeps climbing, normies get involved.

Post by mad bum » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:40 pm

The market is just being manipulated at this point, it will never hit 10k ever again because mom and dad lost there house thanks to the first hype scam.
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

Image

User avatar
da PAC Nigguh
Posts: 2517
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:06 am

Re: bitcoin keeps climbing, normies get involved.

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:39 pm

mad bum wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:40 pm
The market is just being manipulated at this point, it will never hit 10k ever again because mom and dad Reddit lost there house thanks to the first hype scam.

User avatar
Guest

Re: bitcoin keeps climbing, normies get involved.

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:32 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:39 pm
mad bum wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:40 pm
The market is just being manipulated at this point, it will never hit 10k ever again because mom and dad Reddit lost there house thanks to the first hype scam.
Remember: No refunds.

User avatar
CIANIgger
Posts: 3374
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: bitcoin keeps climbing, normies get involved.

Post by CIANIgger » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:40 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:32 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:39 pm
mad bum wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:40 pm
The market is just being manipulated at this point, it will never hit 10k ever again because mom and dad Reddit lost there house thanks to the first hype scam.
Remember: No refunds.
That's Bernie's meme.

Bitcoin is more like "give us 100 dollars and you get a physically nonexistent piece of currency! Totally solvent.
Fuck you Guest, just register already.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest