Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by mad bum » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:57 am

Someone said Neil Breen, not sure if thats true.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:52 am

mad bum wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:57 am
Someone said Neil Breen, not sure if thats true.
That was me, and that was just a suggestion of who would actually be recognizable and interesting who might be cheap to get. There's been nothing to actually indicate that it's Neil Breen. It will probably be someone horribly disappointing instead. Brad is well on the way to becoming Spoony after all. Right now he's at the "rip his audience off of $50,000+ dollars" stage like when Spoony's Patreon was at its peak.

Old Black Man

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:31 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:27 am
Whybother wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:46 pm
Is that a real thing? I remember him talking about his dad a lot back in old Midnight Screening vudeia.
Yeah, I remember there was one video he did where he was talking to his mom, where he kept referring to his dad as "my dad", which most people don't do when they're talking to their own mother. People in the comments asked why he was doing that and he threw a tantrum.
Brad has some seriously fucked up family shit going on, I’ve always known it and hoped that someone with inside info would drop a detail bomb. From his dyke mom to “my dad” and his apparently still living grandmother I feel like there is a lot of juicy knowledge somewhere.

I also remember he always talked about being in Christian private school not because his folks are religious, but because he’s a a spaz and needed the smaller environment. No wonder he’s so fucked up.

Old Black Man

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:32 am

Also I’m willing to bet that he got molested at some point during his childhood, or had some sort of deviant sexual incident.

drisko

Post by drisko » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:41 am

Well he's admitted many times his parents let him watch all that exploitation shit when he was a little kid, so watching graphic rape at a tender age probably wasn't a great thing for his development.

As for the dad, yeah he never really talks about him in the present sense, as far as I can tell. Which Midnight Screening did he throw the tantrum in the comments?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:02 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:32 am
Also I’m willing to bet that he got molested at some point during his childhood, or had some sort of deviant sexual incident.
If he really went to a Christian private school, that's basically a given.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:37 pm

drisko wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:37 am
He said it'll be someone who's going to play his father, so I reckon it's going to be either Nicholas Cage or Eric Roberts since they're cheap and easy.
Eric Roberts is very likely because he'll do anything but Nicholas Cage can't possibly be that cheap.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:41 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:02 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:32 am
If he really went to a Christian private school, that's basically a given.
No, it wasn't Catholic, I believe.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:32 am

It looks like it's run out of steam. He's going to have to promise Laura's tits to get that 75k.

$58,590 USD raised by 908 backers

117% of $50,000

12 days left

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:36 am

drisko wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:41 am
Well he's admitted many times his parents let him watch all that exploitation shit when he was a little kid, so watching graphic rape at a tender age probably wasn't a great thing for his development.

As for the dad, yeah he never really talks about him in the present sense, as far as I can tell. Which Midnight Screening did he throw the tantrum in the comments?
I don't remember which specific video it was. It was one with his lesbian mom in it (are there very many of those?), and it would have been years ago, since I stopped watching any of those Midnight Screenings videos completely quite a while ago.