34%

Total votes: 653

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:00 pm

Credo in Deum wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:21 am
get ready to be blind, 360 pounds pure centrist mass :lol:
SpoilerShow
Still 140 pounds to go to look like a human again and he said he couldn't keep his hands away from soda and big mac. That shit doesn't even taste good. Get some taste you walking trash can.
His nipples resemble shit marks. Disgusting.

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:25 pm

He said he lost around 5 pounds a month when he stalled. It's a newer video where he recapped some old stuff and said new things I guess. He said he missed the "deadline" he was supposed to lose much more pounds already probably set by his doctor. Better than nothing I guess and if he really nips soda and eats big mac from time to time then he learned not much. He basically said the only thing keeping him from becoming fat again is that bypass that makes it impossible to eat more than half a big mac and stomach pains from soda.

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:29 pm

>stomach pains from soda
Those fellas with his dox need to send tubby some mountain dew.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:04 pm

Credo in Deum wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:25 pm
He said he lost around 5 pounds a month when he stalled. It's a newer video where he recapped some old stuff and said new things I guess. He said he missed the "deadline" he was supposed to lose much more pounds already probably set by his doctor. Better than nothing I guess and if he really nips soda and eats big mac from time to time then he learned not much. He basically said the only thing keeping him from becoming fat again is that bypass that makes it impossible to eat more than half a big mac and stomach pains from soda.
Oh he is fucked then, long term. Because the weight loss surgery is going to change over time as he adjusts. Shit like drinking soda? Doctors give you an absolute BAN on drinking soda because it will increase the size of stomach over time. Something about the bubbles and shit iirc. There's a reason he's getting sick. The reason he's getting sick and having stomach pains is HE IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE EATING THAT.

I remember this fat cuck in his pre-surgery videos talking about how "I'll have no choice but to eat right." Bullshit. There's always a choice and he's just taking the bad option now: eat as much as he can and make himself sick.

For now, "as much as he can" is not all that much for him. But his stomach size is going to increase and he'll end up undoing his surgery. Besides which, if it's not diet soda then those are liquid calories and it's very possible to overeat even with a stomach reduction when you're intaking liquid calories.

And missing doctor deadlines is a serious warning flag. The doctors know how much weight loss is reasonable for his size. They don't give impossible deadlines or ridiculous goals. They know what he can achieve with his current health. They're not being unreasonable. He's failing to meet what are probably very mild goals.

BTW 5 pounds a month is about a pound a week which is fine for most people. BUT when you are 500 pounds or even 360, the weight usually falls off a lot faster than that when you adjust your eating and start eating the right things. I would say it's a little abnormal to lose so slowly when you're that big, ESPECIALLY when you factor in the weight loss surgery should have caused a massive continuing weight loss from a smaller stomach size + proper diet.

Very obvious even without his admissions that he's not following the diet plan at fucking all.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:06 pm

His gastric bypass might result in his death
Hooray for that

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:06 pm
His gastric bypass might result in his death
Hooray for that
It honestly might if he keeps eating shit that he's not supposed to. It's a pretty serious issue when you get a gastric surgery and your doctor tells you "do not eat this." They don't just mean "don't eat this because you're a lardbeast." They mean "don't eat this because it will fucking kill you."

He really should be losing more weight than he is when you take everything into account. The more I think about it, the more obvious it seems he's fucking over his surgery. There are fat dudes that are slimmer than boogie is now who lose more weight, faster WITHOUT weight loss surgery, just by changing the foods they eat. You certainly don't have to starve yourself to lose weight fast and consistently when you're 360 goddamn pounds. I wonder what Boogie's BMR is for 360lbs.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:08 pm

He said his chronic depression is back and he wanted to eat and he did because he let it (the depression) win sometimes :lol:

This guy really has some weird mental problem. Boogie also believed he might only have another 5 years if he didn't do the surgery. He had heart problems, blood pressure out of control and diabetes prior but claims the problems are now mostly under control after surgery. I guess that's why he was in such a hurry for drastic measures.

His target weight, whatever that really means (he didn't make it clear if it was doctor or his own wish), was to lose additional 100 pounds in the first 18 months after the surgery. Which makes it 260 pounds but right now he is at 360 and the time is up.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:58 pm

You can't blame depression or anything else when you're at the point Boogie is in his life. That's not acceptable. That's like what a child would do when someone says "you're fat."

"I have depression."

Ok, what are you going to do about that so that the surgery isn't wasted? How are you going to deal with stress and daily life so that you can continue to lose this weight you've committed to lose? Boogie is a textbook case of someone who will blame everything else. He always talks about how he blames himself for everything, but his behavior proves he really doesn't. He has an excuse for everything and he has to spin it so that he's a victim and you're picking on him if you tell him that he needs to do what he committed to do. Boogie is old as shit and too old to be playing these blame games.

100 pounds in 18 months after a weight loss surgery is not unrealistic at all. The weight comes off very fast right after surgery usually. He must be stretching his stomach with the soda and loading up on liquid calories. Or just eating small amounts every 30 minutes or so, so that the end result is a large caloric intake over the day.

Even a normal diet of a pound a week, which I already said is probably too slow for someone of Boogie's size (because why would you get a surgery if you're only going to lose a pound a week from a starting weight of 500 lbs lmao?), would equate to 54 pounds in a year. So basically his doctor (my math is probably shit) wanted him to lose a pound and a half per week for 18 months. Which is more than doable ****even for someone who did not have weight loss surgery.****

It's just absurd. Boogie's 500-pound BMR is probably sky-fucking-high. His 360-pound BMR is still going to be high as fucking fuck. How much is this nigga still eating? It's not just how much though. It's obviously the choice of foods. Because if you sat this nigga in front of some mixed vegetables, he could probably eat as much as he wanted and still not consume enough, not even if he ate all day, to meet his BMR for the day.

I'm gratified to hear that DHI WAS RIGHT AGAIN and boogie fucked up his surgery. Can't wait to hear how this makes him the victim.
RAPEMAN wrote:

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:04 am

This thread sucks now.

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:50 am

IIRC, 10~20% of obese fucks are relatively healthy (or maybe I should say not unhealthy enough). I think Booger doesn't give a fuck about his weight simply because he is one of them. If he had real hear/liver/pancreas/etc issues, he would be pity-partying all day every day, instead of bitching about fabricated child abuse or self diagnosed non existent muh depression.