InfoWars banned from social media

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Credo in Deum

Re: InfoWars banned from youtube and facebook

Post by Credo in Deum » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:44 pm

I guess it's because there is some truth sprinkled into it. That Obama part in the video compilation with the skulls, death count and cake is pretty spot on. In the long term too much truth undermines a democracy. That fairy tale of America being the good guys is what they want to preserve so badly.

Look at the average burger, they take twice as long as a normal human being to finally understand that kids running around in schools guns blazing is not normal and a problem exclusive to their society caused by various conditions that are uphold on purpose while no prophylaxis is done but rather the concentration on fighting the symptoms. If that isn't a completely broken down and schizophrenic society in the clutches of tyrannical doublethink then I don't know what else is.

It's the same when Bush declared "war on terrorism" which was just a gateway to invade other countries to plunder and control them. Powerful Neusprech because nobody suspects it.

Then there is that video here which is complete degenerate demagogy. Burgers are dragged into WW3 and they don't even realize nor do they care. Jones is more or less "even a blind hen sometimes finds a grain of corn" but that doesn't make it any less true. There is no way humanity and this planet will survive nuclear war, people need to topple the governments in the US and Russia as soon as the war starts.

Maybe Enrico Fermi is right and we won't make it. In a completely insane upside down world like this the people who are completely oblivious are declared normal and the people who are paranoid are declared insane yet a healthy and conscious person in such a world can be nothing else but paranoid at all.

https://www.amazon.com/US-China-Relatio ... 0415702089

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:21 am

Credo in Deum wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:44 pm
Look at the average burger, they take twice as long as a normal human being to finally understand that kids running around in schools guns blazing is not normal and a problem exclusive to their society caused by various conditions that are uphold on purpose while no prophylaxis is done but rather the concentration on fighting the symptoms. If that isn't a completely broken down and schizophrenic society in the clutches of tyrannical doublethink then I don't know what else is.
Are you exceptionally daft? The runner up for most school shooting is Germany. All of your descriptions fit perfectly as well.
Docs gave you mind meds because you're a stupid boy.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:24 am

Alex Jones = Bill Hicks = nothing but a masonic controlled opposition gateway (dis)info peddler.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:56 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:24 am
Alex Jones = Bill Hicks = nothing but a masonic controlled opposition gateway (dis)info peddler.
Alex Jones is funnier.
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:17 pm

I got a little bit too much into it lol.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:21 am
Credo in Deum wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:44 pm
Are you exceptionally daft? The runner up for most school shooting is Germany. All of your descriptions fit perfectly as well.
I thought there is only a handful in recent history. How can Germany be at the top of it. Also Kugel you are a huge faggot and if you got some balls say that into my face so I can beat the shit out of you. Nazi or government lackey whatever the fuck you are.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:33 pm

Credo in Deum wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:17 pm
Also Kugel you are a huge faggot and if you got some balls say that into my face so I can beat the shit out of you.
phpBB [video]
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:42 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:24 am
The Masons are a red herring.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:25 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:33 pm
Credo in Deum wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:17 pm
Also Kugel you are a huge faggot and if you got some balls say that into my face so I can beat the shit out of you.
phpBB [video]
Was gibt es da zu lachen? Kugel soll sich einen wichsen auf diese blöde Arschlochbude mit seinen zehntausend Posts. Aus ihm kommt zum großen Teil nur behinderte Gülle heraus weil er sich im Internet profilieren muss. Ich habs euch gesagt aber mit eurem idiotischen Trump herumgewichse ist diese Community schon längst zu einem Kult geworden wie diese ekelhafte Drecksbude die sich foxdickfarms nennt. Jemand der sich lustig über geistig kranke macht und ihnen den Tod wünscht wie Kugel der hat sie nicht mehr alle.
Most users ever online was 88
Sure, after going to Rome and Athens I feel like getting in touch with my ancient roots.
So ein dämlicher Spinner dieser Poonoo, was soll das denn heißen? Wenn ihr hier ne Nazibude aufmacht dann ohne mich.

DAS BIST DU KUGEL:

https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Anthon ... 27_LoGatto

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:37 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:21 am
Then this can't be that big of an issue anyways since we didn't really have a school shooting in 9 years. You can tell by our media talking about Islam and refugees instead of Counter-Strike and Doom.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:39 pm

Credo in Deum wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:25 pm
Was gibt es da zu lachen? Kugel soll sich einen wichsen auf diese blöde Arschlochbude mit seinen zehntausend Posts. Aus ihm kommt zum großen Teil nur behinderte Gülle heraus weil er sich im Internet profilieren muss. Ich habs euch gesagt aber mit eurem idiotischen Trump herumgewichse ist diese Community schon längst zu einem Kult geworden wie diese ekelhafte Drecksbude die sich foxdickfarms nennt. Jemand der sich lustig über geistig kranke macht und ihnen den Tod wünscht wie Kugel der hat sie nicht mehr alle.
I don't speak German bro. Given your last post, however, I wouldn't be surprised if this was you telling us how adept at gorilla warfare you are.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.