InfoWars banned from social media

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: InfoWars banned from youtube and facebook

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:07 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:47 pm
A counter-argument: maybe they fear what he might say BECAUSE he's a liar and troublesome numbers of people believe his lies.
We're talking Alex Jones here. Suplement-selling, gayfrog man that will tell you Obama is an alien lizard. You don't shut that kinda person down, you make fun of them.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:48 am

Who even believes Alex Jones when he's talking about gayfrogs, memetrails or reptilians? People only believe him on very specific and isolates issues like state authority or political corruption. If they believe that much. Half of his appeal is based on memes.

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:03 am

Judging from how AJ & friends are wasting time on muh freedom-of-speech crying/whining (a la SJW) instead of instantly initiating Plan B, I think they really didn't expect this kind of situation.That means they didn't believe their own fear mongering hyperboles (globalist! censorship! satanists! it's a war!). It's ironic they ended up proving they are just scammy comedians and content creators (instead of legit nutcases) in a rather awkward way.
Duwango wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:13 am
Not so bold prediction: Alex Jones will be propelled to an even higher level of meme god superstardom just in virtue of how Big Tech is absolutely clueless of it's own epidemic unfavorability numbers. In other words, Streisand Effect on steroids.
Or just disappear into obscurity and become a living urban legend.
For the vast majority of population, internet outside of SNS/YT/Google practically does not exist. I know he has a cult following but most people will just forget about him.
Pope Corky III wrote:
A counter-argument: maybe they fear what he might say BECAUSE he's a liar and troublesome numbers of people believe his lies.
That's a good point. His actions/influences are rather unpredictable, I'm pretty sure even Jones himself didn't expect his own commercial success on the Trump train.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:09 am

That's because, hilariously, Jones did the most accurate predicting during Trump's campaign.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:50 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Yeah, no
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:08 am

AdorableOtter wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:03 am
Or just disappear into obscurity and become a living urban legend.
For the vast majority of population, internet outside of SNS/YT/Google practically does not exist. I know he has a cult following but most people will just forget about him.
Never underestimate the power of weaponized autism. I don't watch AJ or Infowars, but I would suspect they were already in a comfortable position to thrive without (anti)social media or Jewtube. Twitter already balked on doing anything to AJ's account due to the predictable PR blowback to Silicon Valley as a whole. I don't see why he would go away anytime soon; Big Tech needs him and his ilk as opposed to vice-versa.

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:01 am

Is Jones anything more than controlled opposition?

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:37 am

Osterzone wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:02 pm
It could be because midterms are coming up and his channel has exploded since 2016.

Really surprised his twitter account is still up.
Could be? xD
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:48 am
Who even believes Alex Jones when he's talking about gayfrogs
You know the gay frog thing was real, right?

Edit: I hope this Barbara Streisands the fuck out of everything.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:01 am
Is Jones anything more than controlled opposition?
Who knows anymore? He's at least not totally sincere and, for all his conspiritard stuff, curiously pro Israel. Make of that what you will.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:23 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
And that troublesome number will believe him even harder, now that the puppets of the alien gay lizardfrog Illuminati is trying to shut him down.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette