Stephen Yaxley-Lennon permanently banned from Twitter

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Stephen Yaxley-Lennon permanently banned from Twitter

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:54 pm

Normal people don't go to protests.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:12 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:33 pm
Do you know how many people in Germany or France know about any of this?
It's not their country. What's your point?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:57 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:12 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Do you know how many people in Germany or France know about any of this?
It's not their country. What's your point?
That the whole deal doesn't have any of the impact Auli thinks it has.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:46 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Auli wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:28 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:19 pm

>implying normalfags even know about any of this happening
Did you see the #FreeTommy protests? Loads of normalfags.
Do you know how many people in Germany or France know about any of this? Zero. It's about as relevant as Mudkip memes to 99.9% of the European population.
Who cares about France or Germany? They are lost. The protest in countries that matter had huge amount of normalfags.

And all the salt from the counter protesters, ie AntiFa was tasted around the world because every single fucking lefty "news" sites wrote about it. I bet you can find some articles in Germany or France about the protests, even if there was no protest there.

Even Tel Aviv had a protests. If Germany or France had some nuggets between their legs and wanted their county back, they'd protest themselves.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:58 pm

Auli wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:46 am
Who cares about France or Germany? They are lost. The protest in countries that matter had huge amount of normalfags.
You're hilarious. Those are the countries that matter. Not a single normalfag took part in any protest and some 150 people shouting on the street won't change jack shit about the absolute state of Europe or what Germany and France, the nations that supposedly don't matter, will do with it.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:17 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:58 pm
Auli wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:46 am
You're hilarious. Those are the countries that matter. Not a single normalfag took part in any protest and some 150 people shouting on the street won't change jack shit about the absolute state of Europe or what Germany and France, the nations that supposedly don't matter, will do with it.
True. My "who cares about Germany/France" was more of a poke that the citizens there won't do jack shit about the state their country is in. When they didn't even have 5 people standing infront the capitol building protesting how Tommy was jailed, then your country doesn't matter. They're gone. Doesn't matter until people stand up and risk everything just like Tommy did. They're lost.... for now.

And there were thousand in the protests. That¨'s a bit more than NONE in Germany or France. At this point, I don't see they matter. It first has to spread around Europe.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:25 pm

Michel is fast asleep. He can afford to take two vacations to some hot shitholes every year and some SUV by an unpronounceable ricefield nation. That's all he cares about.
Hey, what about Norse? Your average Norwegian doesn't know anything about that either. He's doing fine and he won't do shit either, even if you're eventually half black like Sweden. Europeans are frogs in slowly boiling water and Germany and France are the ones turning up the stove. Don't delude yourself into thinking any of this shit matters to even a single normalfag. Shit has to get WAY worse for that.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:37 pm

Also true. Norwegians don't care about Tommy, most outside of English-speaking countries don't even know about this. But in UK. USA, Australia I think and some small countries had pretty huge protests. But most Norwegians care about not turning into Sweden. We've had record low immigrants these past 2-3 years. Thanks to ONE wahmen. Thankfully, most Norwegians are racists :p

At least it has started something. And I hope it spreads. I hope France, Germany and Sweden start not doing shit and start getting their country back.

Btw, I've talked to a German who said Germany is bringing BACK some Osama Bin Laden bodyguard? This is the stuff Germany has to stop. The only way France/Germany/Sweden matter now is not spreading the Muslim disease around to other countries. First step is de-throning Merkel.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:05 pm

Auli wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:37 pm
Btw, I've talked to a German who said Germany is bringing BACK some Osama Bin Laden bodyguard?
Yup. It's ridiculous.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:26 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:05 pm
Auli wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:37 pm
Btw, I've talked to a German who said Germany is bringing BACK some Osama Bin Laden bodyguard?
Yup. It's ridiculous.
That's like... Sweden-level of bullshit :p

On the subject of Sweden: A truck of peace rammed a no-go zone police station and blew it up.