God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Pope Corky III

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Pope Corky III » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:27 am

She's supposed to be helping stop internet bullying, but rounding up 8channers and kiwis for the death camps is proving more problematic than anticipated.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:31 am

It ain't a thankful job but somebody gotta do it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:43 pm

Oh oh! Some Manafort lawyer is spilling some beans or something...

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/08/ ... ial-764866

If Trump didn't know, he can¨'t be impeached, right?
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:42 am

Not sure what all that means honestly. I'm gonna continue to do what I've been doing since all the Trump-Russia reeing began two days after he was elected: Sleep.

I will wake when they actually arrest Trump with charges. Or force him to step down, which would be the biggest LOL since we'd get a Pence presidency.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:03 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:42 am
Not sure what all that means honestly. I'm gonna continue to do what I've been doing since all the Trump-Russia reeing began two days after he was elected: Sleep.

I will wake when they actually arrest Trump with charges. Or force him to step down, which would be the biggest LOL since we'd get a Pence presidency.
Maybe we’ll get an impeachment/assassination double whammy.

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:05 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:42 am
I will wake when they actually arrest Trump with charges.
I'm not too worried about it. There's no precedent for arresting a sitting president and there is a strong legal argument that it can't even be done without first removing him from office and removing the president is very difficult. Even if Trump gets impeached, "impeachment" is just another word for indictment, to actually remove him from office you'd need 2/3 of the Senate to agree that he should lose his position and most Republicans are sick of Mueller already so that's not happening. To permanently remove Trump under the 25th Amendment basically requires the entire federal government to vote him out so that's not happening either.

Even beyond that, like you wrote Trump resigning (or being removed from office) makes Pence the president and then Pence would have the full pardon authority to let Trump off if he desired (this is what happened between Nixon and Ford).

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:55 am

>Actually posting politico screeching
Why do you do these things, Auli?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:35 am

If Hillary wasn't arrested for the blatant breach of National Security with full docs to back it up, what makes you think Trump will go down over something as nothing burger as this Russian shit?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:19 am

Auli wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:43 pm
Oh oh! Some Manafort lawyer is spilling some beans or something...

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/08/ ... ial-764866

If Trump didn't know, he can¨'t be impeached, right?
The trial doesn't actually involve Orange Hitler in any way. It's simply about some monetary niggershines Manafort is supposedly guilty of, and even then the Deep State retards are having big trouble even making a case against him. :lol:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08 ... lings.html
The federal judge presiding over the fraud trial of ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort rebuked Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team repeatedly on Tuesday, highlighting potential vulnerabilities in the first prosecution arising out of Mueller’s ongoing Russia probe.

The 78-year-old Reagan-appointed judge, T.S. Ellis, sent jurors out of the courtroom several times as he reminded prosecutors that Manafort is not on trial for simply having a “lavish lifestyle.”

Ellis also surprised the courtroom late Tuesday, saying, “I’m hoping to finish this case much sooner than anyone predicted.”

The trial had been expected to last three weeks. Earlier in the day, prosecutors told the judge they thought the government could wrap its case by the end of next week.

Prosecutors have introduced a bevy of exhibits and are in the process of calling several witnesses as part of their effort to paint Manafort as a tax scofflaw who failed to report money spent on luxury items — then lied to obtain bank loans when his foreign consulting work dried up.

But the Mueller team was rebuffed by Ellis when it tried to introduce photos of Manafort’s closets, filled with suits and high-end clothing. Ellis noted that those photos would eventually become public fodder for the media, and called them “unnecessary” for jurors to see.

“Enough is enough. We don’t convict people because they have a lot of money and throw it around,” he said.

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:45 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:55 am
>Actually posting politico screeching
Why do you do these things, Auli?
Hhmmm... mostly boredom and this thread was getting stale.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.