80, I'm delusional
34%

Total votes: 653

Credo in Deum

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by Credo in Deum » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:21 am

get ready to be blind, 360 pounds pure centrist mass :lol:
SpoilerShow
Still 140 pounds to go to look like a human again and he said he couldn't keep his hands away from soda and big mac. That shit doesn't even taste good. Get some taste you walking trash can.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:41 am

Still looking fat as fuck bruh. He was 510 prior to surgery. So he lost maybe 140lbs-ish. But that 140 includes whatever he would have lost immediately after when he was recovering from surgery and literally unable to stuff himself. The only actual number I care about is how much he's lost from after he was 100% recovered from surgery, up until now.

I think we'll see a rebound on his weight pretty soon.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:11 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:55 am
@rabidtictac
Even if I did give him handjobs (which I don't) that's better than fucking Dez.
>I'm better than Dez!
I think this Booger poster is a fat ugly depressed yet narcissistic gay/woman who's projecting itself to and also attracted to Booger. Even someone like Cuckson wouldn't say such thing.

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:51 am

@Cuckara, @Kugelfisch
No one is obsessed with Dez except beta orbiters who thought Boogie scored with a 10 chick. She has horse teeth and is fat. Marzgurl gets shit on for using filters but not Dez for mastering FGAS (Fat Girl Angle Shot)?

@Le Redditeur, @Some Sick Fuck
Because he works for over 70 hours a week. He doesn't have much time for his fans and definitely not his haters.

@rabidtictac
Not when I have multiple posts to respond to.

@Grandma Bill Cosby's Googly Eye
Boogie's father definitely did deserve what he got for being a child molester, that's one thing I can't ever agree with him on.

@Keith Chegwin
Your response made no sense.

@VoiceofReasonPast
Could have fooled me.

@AdorableOtter
I never claimed I was better than Dez but now that you mention it, I would never leave my SO behind during surgery. Also giving a handjob to Boogie is better than fucking Dez, just ask Lucy about it. :P

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:14 pm

>works 70 hours a week

>Boogie

Lol.... no.... just..... no.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:53 pm

Simply being awake doesn't count as working.
Credo in Deum wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:21 am
get ready to be blind, 360 pounds pure centrist mass :lol:
Thanks for that. One of many Booger's obsessions is to display his hideous body, teeth or pube hair as if he is proud of being such a freakshow. There are completely fucked up people in third world countries (or San Francisco) that look better than he does and they consist of alcoholics, homeless people and drug addicts. He on the other hand is very wealthy, completely irresponsible narcissistic gluttonous blob.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:51 am
Because he works for over 70 hours a week. He doesn't have much time for his fans and definitely not his haters.
Damn, if I am to believe that Booger "works" by recording himself playing video games and spewing platitutes and being passive-aggressive towards people he hates, then I have to start agreeing with DSP and recognize that he's the hardest-working motherfucker on the internet.

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:51 am
Anybody who worked overtime in a physical demanding job will tell you that's bullshit. Most of these nobodies have an editor and all they do is vlog or play a game while pressing the record button. These fucks wouldn't survive 2 weeks overtime where you don't even find the time and strength to do grocery shopping afterwards. That fat fuck doesn't have an audience, he is a cult leader spreading his gospel, there is no point in interacting with retards and YouTube isn't designed in a way you can interact with an audience if you become big. Stop spouting nonsense.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:41 am
Still looking fat as fuck bruh. He was 510 prior to surgery. So he lost maybe 140lbs-ish. But that 140 includes whatever he would have lost immediately after when he was recovering from surgery and literally unable to stuff himself. The only actual number I care about is how much he's lost from after he was 100% recovered from surgery, up until now.

I think we'll see a rebound on his weight pretty soon.
I'm not sure what number you looking for. He went from 540 pounds to 360 and he said he started having trouble around 385 pounds where it was no longer natural for him to lose weight and he had to make an effort.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:44 pm

I remember him talking about his weight stalling. But that was months ago right? If he's 360 now and you're saying he was 385 when he was talking about his weight stalling, wouldn't that seem to indicate he's barely lost anything in a considerable number of months? His weight shouldn't be stalling at 385 in any case because that's still a massive fucking BMR.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:42 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:14 pm
>works 70 hours a week

>Boogie

Lol.... no.... just..... no.