Weather

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.

Re: Weather

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:50 pm

Every Pocky I ever bought at Walmart had all the sticks melted together.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:08 pm

Pockys are called "Mikado" over here, so your slanderous remarks are fake news.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:14 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:08 pm
Pockys are called "Mikado" over here, so your slanderous remarks are fake news.
It's a whole different brand and proper weebshits order actual nihon Pocky with disgusting flavours for the true weebshit experience.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:26 pm

I thought Mondelez International (aka the Mikado guys) do their thing under a loicense.

And of course does the true and honest Pocky have weird special snowflake flavors. Everything in Glorious Nippon has.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:26 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:48 pm
Summer is great screw you guys. Yeah I don't like it when it's 90 degrees FAHRENHEIT but considering where I'm at it's really bad winters , so I'll take all the warmth I can get.
It has been that hot here almost every day. We're having a brief cool spell right at the moment but we'll be back up over 90 before 4 days are done, from what I hear. For a while there, 90 was low and we were having more like 96-100 for a high every day.

It's fucking unbearable mane.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:09 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:26 pm
I thought Mondelez International (aka the Mikado guys) do their thing under a loicense.
And of course does the true and honest Pocky have weird special snowflake flavors. Everything in Glorious Nippon has.
I've thought about importing nipponese candy before but I'm not fat enough to pay that much for sweets.
Also that shit's not gonna survive the heat.

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:45 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:46 pm
I'm so fed up with summer-FASCISTS who keep repeating "we must enjoy this heat, it will be cold soon again" like fucking parrots. There's nothing enjoyable trying to get sleep in a fucking oven.
So Jews like summer then?

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:13 am

Just niggers enjoy summer

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:47 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:26 pm
But it's produced in France and thus not weeb compatible.
Mondelez is a goofy company anyway. I have no idea why they've made a new company name for what really is just part of Kraft.
I can understand stuff like Effem still kinda going by that name sometimes despite being Mars since Mars just bought Effem wholesale and kept it running as it was. But the Mondelez shit is just silly. Especially because the name is shit.

I think it would be funny if every brand had to have the owner company written right on the front label, nice and large. People would be shocked just how much shit comes from just a handful of companies. Unilever alone would blow some people's minds.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:50 am

I guess it's the same reason why Aral is still around after BP bought them. It creates the illusion of actual/more competition and is probably a nice insurance in case one of your totally unrelated brands is caught in a shitstorm.
-Yours Truly