Germany aka Krautland

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Credo in Deum

Re: Germany votes 2017

Post by Credo in Deum » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:19 pm

They actually went and did it

https://www.aufstehen.de/

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:11 pm

So what? As if giving your ideology a new name will impress people.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:55 pm

Die Linke was born through a combination of the PDS (formerly known as the SED, the communist party of east Germany, the GDR) and the leftmost members of the SPD. So it's the left of the left combining to a super left.
So now she wants to get the most left Green members and the remaining super lefties from the SPD.
Okay. Have fun with that. Being leftist is a dying trend. Group together. That way it will be even easier to not vote them.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:16 pm

I have this feeling that Germany is going to get sandwiched in the near future. France is turning fascist and Poland has nationalistic and anti German tendencies. Emmanuel Macron needs money but it seems nobody wants to give him any. He tried to integrate his state into an EU wide debt household but Germany said no. That means people will vote Le Pen in the future. I don't know how easy it is to create a dictatorship in France since it's a decentralized unitary state but the number one reason why Germany turned towards federalism after WW2 is obvious at this point.

In terms of what French fascism means, I read somewhere that Le Pen's party is focused on leading Europe under France with a recentering of history on the Gauls plus Frankish Kingdom and integrating West Germany into France. That might explain why Frauke Petry left the AfD but doesn't explain why she turned to Russia. Le Pen still supports Frauke.

https://www.dw.com/en/head-of-the-afd-f ... a-37643188

I don't know how big the German nationalist movement outside of the parliament is but if you take into account that Prussia was blind on the right eye, then our government is blind on the left eye :lol:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:51 pm

Not entirely sure how or why she'd get West Germany...

And Poland is mostly just barking. They're getting a lot of EU welfare, and we're paying a lot into it.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:55 am

It's impossible for France to "get" western or any part of Germany. There's no legal way to do that.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:46 am

It's the same fantasies Hitler had for the German folk but this time it's centered on the French people. You could call it ethnic fascism. Although I don't remember where I read it and if it was an attempt to badmouth the party but I doubt it because Le Pen's party follows tradition of pre-war fascist leagues aka people in France who aided the German Nazi's when they invaded France.
Front National (National Front): Under new leader Marine Le Pen France’s largest far-right movement has tried to shake off its reputation for violence, anti-Semitism and Nazi sympathies, going so far as to purge members deemed to be too nostalgic for the collaborationist Vichy government during World War II or to belng to ultra-right sects.
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vichy-Regime

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:51 pm
Not entirely sure how or why she'd get West Germany...
If only frogs could into English and tell us :lol:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:21 am

Current Year populists don't strike me as expansionists. They just wanna do whatever they feel like within their borders, since invading other country's safe space is probably not a good idea if you wanna keep getting EU bucks.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:14 pm

The idea of annexing a part of another European nation is so stupid and impossible today that I won't even explain why.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:41 pm

A jewish historian calls a leftist out of parliament movement a Nazi movement LOL

Im August 2009 beklagte Wolffsohn in einem Interview mit der Zeitung Die Welt die „Ossifizierung“ der Bundeswehr, die durch den überproportionalen Anteil Ostdeutscher zu einer „Unterschichtenarmee“ zu werden drohe. Wolffsohn verteidigte in der Welt damit auch die Bundeswehrführung vor Kritik wegen vorkommender Missbrauchsfälle in der Bundeswehr.
:lol: