Fatphobia Containment Thread

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Re: Fatphobia Containment Thread

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:43 pm

The guys who think Asian women are submissive crack me up, too. Haven't they heard of the dragon lady? Tiger mom? Asian women actually scare me a little bit.

I think the perceptions about Eastern European women come not from their behavior but from their looks (which is what these guys really care about). They're usually slender, with groomed hair, nails, and makeup, and they wear dresses and high heels when they go out. So men equate that with femininity and demureness when really all it means is the women care about their appearance. A fat American girl in sweatpants would probably be easier to dominate and turn into a housewife/sex slave.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:26 pm

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:43 pm
I think the perceptions about Eastern European women come not from their behavior but from their looks (which is what these guys really care about). They're usually slender, with groomed hair, nails, and makeup, and they wear dresses and high heels when they go out.
In other words: They look like they'd be confident about themselves. I don't know how those omegas could possibly think of some high-heels, short skirt wearing THOT as being a devout, quiet house wifey.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:24 am

The guys who think Asian women are submissive crack me up, too. Haven't they heard of the dragon lady? Tiger mom? Asian women actually scare me a little bit.
They're terrible. They're so awful that they're the reason anime exists.
Burn it all down.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:29 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:24 am
They're terrible. They're so awful that they're the reason anime exists.
Burn it all down.
Herbivore men being the main export idea from nipnip sure isn't a coincidence. Echo intentionally left away because the Jew fears the Samurai.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:58 pm

The Japanese male youth never stood a chance, what with them being exposed to quality waifu material as soon as they're old enough to watch TV.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:26 pm
In other words: They look like they'd be confident about themselves. I don't know how those omegas could possibly think of some high-heels, short skirt wearing THOT as being a devout, quiet house wifey.
Well, if they knew anything abotu social cues, they would probably not be in this situation in the first place.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:55 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:58 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:26 pm
Well, if they knew anything abotu social cues, they would probably not be in this situation in the first place.
Excellent point. They still ought to know that their only chance for something approaching the type of woman they are looking for is when they settle for an ugly bitch. I know they know that.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:36 pm

"Julia" looked like a botox inflated bimbo anyway.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:57 pm

Not sure why he bothered only to buy a Thailand whore in the end. Might actually be safer though :lol:

on a sidenote, incel community is entertaining

http://archive.is/da1wo
Last edited by Credo in Deum on Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Singh'sSpot

Post by Singh'sSpot » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:15 pm

Some dude from My 600Ib Life was found dead, gunshot to the head

https://pagesix.com/2018/08/03/my-600-l ... ead-at-30/

The sad thing about this is that it's not Steven Assanti.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:11 am

Of course it's not Steven. Dude clings so much to his miserable life he'd trie to strangle the Grimp Reaper himself.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette