Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Movie Thread

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:45 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:58 am
Since Rushy's into cute shit & shameless cash grabs, will he be seeing Disney's latest nostalgia-fagging live action remake which looks more like a horror movie?
Well, on the plus, Hayley Atwell's big titties are suitably big for her role as Christopher Robin's wife. They'll probably gloss over the fact that she was also his cousin in much the same way they've glossed over the fact that their child had downs, or that Christopher Robin hated Winnie-the-Pooh and would probably strangle him if he were real
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:57 am

I've never seen the original Winnie the Pooh so I hardly have a connection with this franchise.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:50 am

That Christopher Robin movie looks like Ted. (Or what Ted was trying to parody. And was more successful at.)

All this trailer goes to show, is that once again Eeyore is the greatest character in that universe.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Old Black Man

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:57 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:22 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:56 pm
What’s with krauts and nazi guilt anyway?
It's hammered into you right from the very first history class. If you're especially unlucky, you'll never hear jack shit about anything else in history class. It's state-enforced allied forces propaganda by 80% and by 20% it's the state going "wow, look how gr8t we r today compared 2 hitlor!" to excuse all their shit.

he only amusing thing is when those that perpetuate the German guilt the hardest are attacked by Jews themselves. They will spin 180° and only stop short of telling the Jids to get gassed. Very comparable to when shitlibs get accused to be racist themselves by niggers. They get top mad and start calling them Uncle Toms. :lol:
Thanks for clearing that up for me. When the Charlotte NC shit was going down I had to avoid conversations with them for a while because I was sick of hearing about the noble ANTIFA forces fighting off the vicious nazi forces. I suppose it’s how anyone feels when an outsider who doesn’t deal with a conflict daily weighs in, a mick buddy of mine said he felt the same way when foreigners came to visit the peace line in Ireland.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:07 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:45 am
Well, on the plus, Hayley Atwell's big titties are suitably big for her role as Christopher Robin's wife. They'll probably gloss over the fact that she was also his cousin in much the same way they've glossed over the fact that their child had downs, or that Christopher Robin hated Winnie-the-Pooh and would probably strangle him if he were real
Yes. This movie looks exactly like I feared it would turn out when I heard it announced. Worse, actually. I thought they'd at least be re-adapting the old stories, not doing this Hook shit.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:56 pm

I thought this was just going to be a biopic about the Pooh creator. But I guess then Disney wouldn't have an overly-bloated budget to throw at it.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:46 pm

I had no intention of watching the trailer and god fuck what the hell is all this.
Yeah it's gay Hook shit. Thought it would have been a shit bioflick too.
the CGI characters look awful. Theres an old shitty Jesus Franco zombie movie called Oasis of the Dead where the zombambos are all terrible paper mache masks that are unnerving for the wrong reasons, they remind me of that.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:49 pm

Rushy wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:22 am
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:54 pm
Rushy wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:28 pm
Yessiree
lost cause
Lost in FRIENDSHIP AND HAPPINESS AND ALL NICE THINGS!
I dig it!
You are definitely the opps
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:10 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:56 pm
I thought this was just going to be a biopic about the Pooh creator. But I guess then Disney wouldn't have an overly-bloated budget to throw at it.
The non-Disney biopic came out last year.
Goodbye Christopher Robin
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:15 pm

Wtf is up with Hollywood shitting out similar movies so close together?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette