Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
rabidtictac

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:31 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:19 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:31 pm
The matrix is pretty much the only good isekai and of course that's because whito piggus made it. Even degenerate trannies can make better anime than japanese.
>The Matrix
>Good

Pick one
The first one is. Fite me.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:37 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:31 pm
Fite me.
I would. It's a shittily written, highly derivative film that is in no way better than any of the shit they ripped off. You know, like pretty much everything else the Wachowskis have made.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:03 pm

AdorableOtter wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:22 am
I came to realize first Matrix is basically a decent 3D Isekai anime with real life actors here and there. Also, Life on Mars quite good Isekai even though it has nothing to do with anime/cartoo. Maybe they should make Life on Mars anime.
Not sure if I'd count the Matrix as a "true" Isekai. Jumping between the two worlds happens to easy and frequently, and a big part of Isekai IMO is being stuck in the more alien world.
Then again neither world is particularly normal or safe, so I migth give 'em some slack.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:30 pm
I liked eXistenZ exactly because it's not really like a video game in any way. It's just VR and not much in that VR world makes sense, which is great.
Oh yeah, it avoids all the usual pitfalls by just being its own thing. I mean, nobody says you can't make a VR game that's just weird shit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:00 am

I finished reading Crows and now I'm on Worst. Pretty ok. I guess the series loses points for being repetitive and outstaying its welcome at times. There were some really amazing arcs like Parko and the Dangerers as well as the fight with Housen, but a lot of the pages were pretty "nothing much." A lot of "oh Harumichi is really strong, look at how strong he is, this new asshole shows up and he's totally not going to be as strong as Harumichi even though we built him up as the big bad."

I think the Housen part of the story was where Crows hit its stride, because they brought back the returning villain from the first story arc, Bandou. It was the first part of the story where they started to address what life would be like for these characters after high school was over. Bandou seeing his gang split up and go out into the world and feeling lost was juxtaposed nicely with what was probably the strongest school gang appearance up to that point. I liked the idea of a school gang that doesn't give a shit about fairness and is willing to play dirty. But Housen wasn't led by weaklings like the Armament was.

Anyway that's probably more than anyone cares to hear about Crows. If you want the same experience, you can honestly just go play the Kenka Bancho games because it's the same shit except as a video game. Worst looks pretty ok so far.

Overall, I just feel this series lacks the punch of Bebop High School because it isn't nearly as funny or heartwarming. Bebop has so many little humanizing touches with its characters and isn't afraid to reuse old villains from previous episodes in comedic roles that undermine their badassitude. Chappie becomes damn near a returning joke, but the show also addresses that. Bebop High School recognizes that badasses can be funny. It doesn't hurt that Hiroshi and Kato have way more personality than the cast of Crows.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:34 pm

お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:49 pm

wtf I love dragon quest now

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:25 pm

I hate your people

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:27 pm

It's the objectively superior choice.
When asked, Square Enix declined to say whether or not it will continue its relationship with Sugiyama for future Dragon Quest installments.
As if they could even give the slightest of all shits about some baka turannisus getting triggered.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:46 pm

Implying ANN hasn't been like that for a long time.

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:40 pm

The Japanese are fucking based. I guess there is no stopping this, the left and right will completely destroy each other. Better prepare your LGPdingsbums tranny community for war :lol:

At this point I'm really convinced Europe will sink into conditions similar to the Thirty Years' War. Everybody thinks it will be over quickly and before they realize it civilization has decayed around them many years in. The USA and the USSR froze time but their waning influence unfreezes the old conflicts.

Why does ANN even care, it's a far away island chain and they probably don't give a shit about their history and culture.
When asked, Square Enix declined to say whether or not it will continue its relationship with Sugiyama for future Dragon Quest installments.
SJW's are a bunch of faggots