Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:25 pm

All Japanese are pedophiles. All of them. They don't hide it because it doesn't need to be hidden there. All of their women look the same at every age until they hit the wall and hit it HARD. Not even they can tell them apart.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:39 pm

It's the entry drug into loli.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:15 pm
I know this is a wild concept but maybe they could make an anime where the protagonists are in a vidya gaem, but this time make it good. Is someone bold enough to go with that concept?
Video-game-centric stories have rarely if ever been good in any sort of medium. It either fails from the start because the blokes behind it can't actually into video games, or they just fuck up because they couldn't figure out how to make it interesting while still staying within the confines of a video game.

What could be fun would be an anime from the NPC's perspective, having to fend off these god-like weirdoes who always waltz into their house and take all their stuff.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:42 pm

Don't forget that the little girls are actually 100s of years old so it's okay to jerk off to them.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:49 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:42 pm
Don't forget that the little girls are actually 100s of years old so it's okay to jerk off to them.
Right. And traps aren't gay.
Is Spoony dead yet?

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:22 am

I came to realize first Matrix is basically a decent 3D Isekai anime with real life actors here and there. Also, Life on Mars quite good Isekai even though it has nothing to do with anime/cartoo. Maybe they should make Life on Mars anime.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:39 pm
What could be fun would be an anime from the NPC's perspective, having to fend off these god-like weirdoes who always waltz into their house and take all their stuff.
I'm pretty sure there is a cult hit manga about dating sim heroines who became sentient because of glitch or something, then avoiding/escaping from the "main character" of their world becomes their mission (because he is basically a creepy weirdo controlled by random otaku weirdo). I can't remember the title though. Could be a great isekai anti-harem anime.

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:00 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:39 pm
Video-game-centric stories have rarely if ever been good in any sort of medium.
Are you telling me Ready Player One isn't good?
I know some of you niggers like eXistenZ, I think being based around VR gaymen is why it's a lot weaker than Bibbeodrome. Although Cronenberg disregarded how video games really work, and we know that in the current year VR is still a bust.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:30 pm

I liked eXistenZ exactly because it's not really like a video game in any way. It's just VR and not much in that VR world makes sense, which is great.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:31 pm

The matrix is pretty much the only good isekai and of course that's because whito piggus made it. Even degenerate trannies can make better anime than japanese.

Existenz and Videodrome are both great. But the best cronenkino is Scanners.

Almost forgot McGoohan was in this.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:36 pm

When I first watched Scanners I didn't know who Patrick McGoohan was. Need to rewatch since I've seen the Prisoner.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:19 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:31 pm
The matrix is pretty much the only good isekai and of course that's because whito piggus made it. Even degenerate trannies can make better anime than japanese.
>The Matrix
>Good

Pick one
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.