Fatphobia Containment Thread

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Fatphobia Containment Thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:28 pm

Seen that the other day. It's hilarious. Every time you see some plebbit screencap of Fallout fandrones fawning over Todd's newest pile of shit, that's the kinda person.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:51 pm

HR is a job for scum (women.)
His cat is fat too.
Enough money and he could have had a Khet.
Even Brad Pitt couldn't keep a lock on the real Angelo Johnly.
Pink packing peanuts nigger.
If he wanted a mail order bride why couldn't he try to learn Russian to see if he really wanted to deal with their nonsense for however long until she runs off?
That bit about fending off other women was too much. Oneitis for a East Euro whore.
enjoy your glitchy ratchet and clank PS3 collction dingus.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:53 pm

I don't get why they want eastern European/Russian bitches in the first place. They are super annoying. They are, culturally, about as far away from the devout, submissive, doesn't-know-she's-pretty kinda women those guys think they'll get.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:58 pm

East Euro women are memed as being "beautiful." And compared to your average fat burgerwoman they are.
It also ties into the meme that fatlards and betas buy that if you get a woman not from your race you'll be able to pull a higher stock female that you'll still be above socially as a low tier burgermutt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:54 pm

I guess they're not only "beautiful", but they're about the most exotic and poor *white* people.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:51 pm

Spending thousands of dollars on a thot and then does the same thing again at the end. The absolute definition of a paypig.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:56 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:53 pm
I don't get why they want eastern European/Russian bitches in the first place. They are super annoying. They are, culturally, about as far away from the devout, submissive, doesn't-know-she's-pretty kinda women those guys think they'll get.
Blame fucktarded puas trying to sell books to virgins. Like someone already said, they've been memed as Le Submissive Sexual Slave even though the reality is hilariously out of proportion to the narrative.

Also, it doesn't matter how traditional these women are in their own cultures with regards to gender roles or behavior. Once you get them back to the west, they will just become another western thot. You're much better off either having casual relationships or trying to find a worthwhile person who exists in spite of le feminist utopia. Importing bitches from the developing world is retarded. It's predatory for sure, but I can't honestly tell who is preying upon who. Is it the man who buys what he thinks will be his sex slave, or the woman who sells herself secure in the knowledge she can take half his shit and a green card for life once she gets to the states?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:26 pm

Realistically that guy should attend some anime or comic cons to find a girl, unfortunately it won't be the non white wonder woman of his dreams but rather goodwill trailer trash.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:51 pm
HR is a job for scum (women.)
His cat is fat too.
Enough money and he could have had a Khet.
Even Brad Pitt couldn't keep a lock on the real Angelo Johnly.
Pink packing peanuts nigger.
If he wanted a mail order bride why couldn't he try to learn Russian to see if he really wanted to deal with their nonsense for however long until she runs off?
That bit about fending off other women was too much. Oneitis for a East Euro whore.
enjoy your glitchy ratchet and clank PS3 collction dingus.
What really gets me is the way he went on about how he wasn't "buying" a woman, but when Julia initially failed to materialize, he made a fuss about how he'd been "scammed" until the agency produced her for a meeting. If it wasn't a business transaction, how is it possible that you were scammed?

Reminds me of the guys who go to strip clubs because the girls are friendly, accommodating , and naked, and then become righteously indignant when their favorite dancer isn't interested in seeing them outside of work.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:11 am

For 10 grand you could drown in pussy. The guy obviously has autism or doesn't know what he wants.

The dating descriptions are hilarious :lol:
I am honest and loyal person. On my face you always will see a smile! Also I am smart and care about myself from young age. Happiness, it exists in everything: in a sunny rabbit, in the wind, in the grass, in the smell of cinnamon and apple, in cocoa under the blanket on a cold evening; It is hidden in the puppy smell, in mother's calls, in salt water, in the bright and clear sky (there it is boundless), in the summer sunrises, in school bags and writing-books, in children's laughter, in the most treasured memories it is everywhere, you need to just look.

I need to find man who protect me and be next to me even World start crash. We measure love by the level of suffering. And healthy love is about how happy you are.