Crowder Confronts SJW/LGTBTQIIAP zhe's who wants him dead

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
rabidtictac

Re: Crowder Confronts SJW/LGTBTQIIAP zhe's who wants him dead

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:14 am

Not to mention bug chasers and gift givers.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:54 am

Pozzy McBugman says its a tragedy that more of our taxes aren't being used for AIDS bullshit.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:45 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:14 am
Not to mention bug chasers and gift givers.
Total non-issue. Who cares if they fuck each other to death? Clearly the faggots themselves don't.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:31 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:48 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:34 am
AIDS should not even be treated at all. Let them all die ASAP and it's a self-solving issue. If people were smart it would've been solved long ago.
It's not that simple. AIDS isn't like Ebola, which usually kills its host too quickly for it to spread much. It can take years for someone to develop full-blown AIDS and then die from it, during which they can infect plenty of other people. Furthermore, because it comes from apes and the particular apes have evolved to the point where having SIV doesn't really bother them, we'll probably never be rid of it that way.
Plus countries like Russia where the authorities' response to you having AIDS is "Go fuck yerself" have a much higher rate of infections. This is not something that will fix itself.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:00 pm

Kill everyone with HIV. There.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:37 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:00 pm
That's impractical. The Nazi's tried to "clean" the world and they didn't get far. They were warned beforehand by Oswald Spengler but they didn't listen because they were ideologically blinded. It's easier to just gradually reduce the disease over time until a cure is found. Even if you somehow manage to conquer the world and eliminate them, just one dude slipping through the cracks will spread it to spite you :lol:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:17 pm

Credo in Deum wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:37 pm
That's impractical. The Nazi's tried to "clean" the world and they didn't get far
Oy vey! The six gorillion! :roll:
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Auli

Post by Auli » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:13 am

There¨'s this new woman in the US running for...something. And she want:

1. Free healthcare.
2. Free College.
3. Free Child Care.
4. Free another thing
5. One more
6. And something else
7. NOT Free Speech lawl

She wants all that for free and that's only taking 30%! (which is Norway's rate). Maybe some additional carbon-taxes, because nothing needs fuel, right? And not spending on an Army. Especially the Space Marines! LloLOOLLOLOolLOspacexD Because who needs to keep space safe? Let's give that to China or Russia, they'll handle all that while you people have free shit in the US.

Made me remember this:

Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:18 am
AIDS and Rich's gay Twitch stream show ended yesterday. I didn't tune in. I only ever watched that shit once, like three years ago. Jay was guesting. Rich is some turboautist that can't speak while gayming to it's up to AIDS to read bitcheers. Theres a lot of sperge you see posted in /tv/ RLM threads where AIDS gets mad at people calling him AIDS (and gets out the banhammer) and a more famous clip where AIDS lays out his hatred of free speech and his plan for every internet account to have your real name attached to it.
Jack even voted Hillary. I saw the part before the election where they talked views a bit and he's as SJW as you get. Rich didn't really care that much, but he's dumb and... pretty left.

I don't know about Mike and Jay, but they seem more like real people, and since you can't get left of Jack/Rich, i think they are centre... left. I hope.

And their bullshit of "ending it before it stops being fun" thing... they stop it because they have no fucking views. 200.-300 avg for a year (doing a quick scroll).

Their BotW is kinda boring now as well, because they put on ACTUALLY boring ones. Which can be fun for 2 minutes, but not an hour.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:49 pm

Credo in Deum wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:37 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:00 pm
That's impractical. The Nazi's tried to "clean" the world and they didn't get far. They were warned beforehand by Oswald Spengler but they didn't listen because they were ideologically blinded. It's easier to just gradually reduce the disease over time until a cure is found. Even if you somehow manage to conquer the world and eliminate them, just one dude slipping through the cracks will spread it to spite you :lol:
Not to mention that it would only cause people to try their hardest to not get tested in any way, shape or form. You'd have to restructure society to completely revolve around finding AIDS people, and even then there's plenty of room for error and corruption.
Auli wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:13 am
There¨'s this new woman in the US running for...something. And she want:

1. Free healthcare.
2. Free College.
3. Free Child Care.
4. Free another thing
5. One more
6. And something else
7. NOT Free Speech lawl
Oh, so just another theoretical commie who will totally not turn into a tyrant if given the chance.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:18 pm

If everything is free, who's paying?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!