Guestposting and User Reigstration Temporarily Disabled

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 10104
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am

Re: Guestposting and User Reigstration Temporarily Disabled

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:44 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:02 pm
Knew that the moment I did it, I'm looking forward to that idiot sperg out the moment this gets fixed.
He's probably furiously hitting the reply button in the hope that it'll eventually work
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 25151
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Guestposting and User Reigstration Temporarily Disabled

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:18 am

veris leta facies wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:50 pm
Unban the retard already, if for no other reason than it's easier to spot which posts are from him and ignore them.
No. He's remarkably easy to spot anyway because he's such a one-note motherfucker that making an account is pointless to begin with.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:55 pm
He's the only user to be banned from this community
That's not entirely true. I've banned Literal Nigger X. While not a registered user he was about as close to it as a guest could be.
SpoilerShow
Image

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 12826
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Guestposting and User Reigstration Temporarily Disabled

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:52 am

I vote against unbanning ass because I know being banned annoys him. Fuck you, ass. You shit up every single thread with retardation and deserved to be banned. You've been banned from every other community you've been to for a reason. There's pages and pages of him being a bitch in steam groups.
Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:18 am
I know somebody is in the right and telling the truth when they block me when I start asking questions.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 10104
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am

Re: Guestposting and User Reigstration Temporarily Disabled

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:21 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:18 am
No. He's remarkably easy to spot anyway because he's such a one-note motherfucker that making an account is pointless to begin with.
I think veris' complaint is that, as a registered user, veris could put him on the 'foes' list and never, even accidentally, see one of his posts. If, for some reason, ASS decided to respond to one of veris' posts, he could just ignore him. As a guest, he can't put ASS on the foes list and he wouldn't know until it's too late that it's ASS responding to one of his posts

I disagree with that. I think you should keep banning him whenever he crops up. All you have to do is click a button. Eventually he'll either get bored and fuck off somewhere else or else he'll better learn to hide his autism. Given the likelihood of the latter it'll probably be the former
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

User avatar
ban
Posts: 1268
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:32 pm
Location: Banana Islands, Butthort Street 666
Contact:

Re: Guestposting and User Reigstration Temporarily Disabled

Post by ban » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:58 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:21 am
Guestposting and User Reigstration Temporarily Disabled
0/10, should be permanent.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!

User avatar
Rapeculture
Posts: 3842
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:34 pm

Re: Guestposting and User Reigstration Temporarily Disabled

Post by Rapeculture » Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:10 pm

ban wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:58 pm
Poonoo wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:21 am
Guestposting and User Reigstration Temporarily Disabled
0/10, should be permanent.
Sometimes I feel that way, yeah. Guestposting is 50% cancer, and 50% decent. I'm split.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 10104
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am

Re: Guestposting and User Reigstration Temporarily Disabled

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:08 pm

Place feels quiet without the Lupa thirstfags about
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

User avatar
CIANigger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6846
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Guestposting and User Reigstration Temporarily Disabled

Post by CIANigger » Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:09 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:08 pm
Place feels quiet without the Lupa thirstfags about
I miss them :(
Signature | CLASSIFIEDShow
Image

User avatar
ban
Posts: 1268
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:32 pm
Location: Banana Islands, Butthort Street 666
Contact:

Re: Guestposting and User Reigstration Temporarily Disabled

Post by ban » Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:11 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:10 pm
Sometimes I feel that way, yeah. Guestposting is 50% cancer, and 50% decent. I'm split.
It's 100% cancer but it's the kind of cancer most here enjoy.
SpoilerShow
The joke is that my opinion shouldn't even matter given I'm not active here all that much compared even to your average Lupafaggot.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!

The Man from Colors
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:27 pm

Re: Guestposting and User Reigstration Temporarily Disabled

Post by The Man from Colors » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:24 pm

I've got like ten accounts so if you niggers thought you were safe from Guests and relentless samefagging you're mistaken.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest