The Firearms Thread

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.

Re: The Firearms Thread

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:58 pm

How did you get out of being a conscript kugelfisch? Isn’t that shit mandatory?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:14 pm

That stuff hasn't been mandatory in 9 years. Even then there's all sorts of convenient stuff like allergies that could've resulted in them not bothering with you. Or you could've just decided to hang out with old people instead.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:39 am

Appreciate everyone's input on this. I've decided to ask to shoot a about 5 pistols. I'm trying a 1911 just because that gun was a dream and it's a personal goal to own one, the P229 9mm, A S&W Model 10 Revolver (the first 38 special), and I'm thinking of trying the Springfield XD service pistol. Last one has a rear hand guard safety so you can draw and shoot. Not sure I'd be into that, but the appeal of a gun that takes the safety off the moment you're in firing position without a thought seems handy.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:03 pm

I don't think I would carry a 1911 over the alternatives but it's definitely a gun everyone should own anyway.
Is Spoony dead yet?

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:35 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:03 pm
I don't think I would carry a 1911 over the alternatives but it's definitely a gun everyone should own anyway.
Right? We'll see which one fits the best. I think I might be surprised by the Sig or the 38.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:55 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:58 pm
How did you get out of being a conscript kugelfisch? Isn’t that shit mandatory?
When I was 16, which is about the age you get that automated letter that they are aware of you and what you're currently doing, they already weren't that hot on that trail anymore. So I told them "three more years of school and then an apprenticeship in a family business" all they wanted was a verification by my school that I was indeed taking classes and after that I've never heard anything from them. In their minds, when I'd be finished conscription wouldn't be a thing anymore anyway. They were right.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:03 pm
That I will agree on. Since I'm shooting .45ACP as a discipline as well the choice was a no-brainer. It's easy to see why the cartridge still has so many fans. Very smooth, casual muzzle raise for a large round.

Only thing I don't like is how the casings fly absolutely everywhere because they are so bouncy. I'd rather have somebody shooting .44mag next to me to the left than .45ACP. Despite rubber mats you get the fucking cases curve around them like they are extras in Wanted. Had some bounce off my glasses, into my shirt and found some in the hood of my hoodie several times.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:32 am

All you gunfag cunts with your tiny dicks and your big, scary guns trying to compensate.

This thread is fucking hilarious.

:lol:

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:29 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:32 am
All you gunfag cunts with your tiny dicks and your big, scary guns trying to compensate.

This thread is fucking hilarious.

:lol:
What else are we supposed to compensate with? Cars?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:18 am

I'd ask my gun club if I could compete with my dick instead but I'm not sure I could hit a target 25m away.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:46 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:29 am
What else are we supposed to compensate with? Cars?
Gunpla > guns.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette