DHI Wellness Check Thread

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
veris leta facies

Re: DHI Wellness Check Thread

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:53 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:13 pm
Where the fuck is Old Black Man?
In jail.
Nationalism. Capitalism. Patriarchy. All else is error.

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:28 pm

Did A12 retire or something? I wanna know who's Marzcunts next target after the glorious victory over Vic, but I don't wanna research it myself.

Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:44 pm

AdorableOtter wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:28 pm
Did A12 retire or something? I wanna know who's Marzcunts next target after the glorious victory over Vic, but I don't wanna research it myself.
He was disabled. Something with the newest Java update messed with his spaghetti code.
SpoilerShow
Psalm 137:9

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:47 pm

F

I'll never forget you Aut12m, China's cutting edge technology.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:13 pm

The Nick Retarda bot short-circuited after Ty Beard fucked up Vic's case. Defending the honor of Valiant Vic was its purpose to exist.

Now that we're here at it, you have a lot to improve on your posting rate, Otter. You have become lazy lately. Me and the boys should come over to have a little chat with you about the posting frequency ethics, but I let this little miss step slide this time.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:32 pm

We really need to step out our game in posting output. We're way behind our five-year plan.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:00 pm

My quota is likely too high.
SpoilerShow

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:12 am

veris leta facies wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:13 pm

Now that we're here at it, you have a lot to improve on your posting rate, Otter. You have become lazy lately. Me and the boys should come over to have a little chat with you about the posting frequency ethics, but I let this little miss step slide this time.
Actual LEE I reduced the screen time because I noticed noticeable improvement in my sleep quality on camping trip, I thought blue light in the evening was messing with me even though I was always using f.lux.

It turned out my sleep was getting weird because too much coffee. Yes, it sounds utterly stupid but it was actually just coffee. I recently learned how to brew coffee properly (I EVEN BOUGHT A COFFEE MILL, manual and cheap one, Hario's skerton specifically, but I'M GRINDING MUH GOD DAMN COFFEE BEANS MYSELF for the first time in life) and enjoyed it way too much. I reduced to 1 cup in the morning, and some no coffee day here and there my sleep quality is perfect again. My post rate will increase, probably.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:51 pm

That doesn't sound stupid at all. I have slept better since the beginning of the year when I changed my daily coffee to Chinese green tea, I made some other changes too, but I think that played a major role in it. I feel considerably more tired when I go to bed at nights. Added daily exercise also helps. I haven't noticed that watching computer screen late at night does really have much effect on me.

Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:11 pm

Green tea still has caffeine, though. Unrelated to that, it's pretty much the only form of actual tea leaf tea I don't like. Black, white, yellow and Oolong I like but green just isn't my thing. I've wanted a proper clay pot for Oolong for a while now.
SpoilerShow