DHI Wellness Check Thread

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: DHI Wellness Check Thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:08 pm

Yeah, OBM is still around.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:04 am

Really gotta wonder what A12's deal was. Didn't do anything but post updates and shills, never engaged with anyone, not even about the topic he was so annoyingly diligent about keeping us up to date with... it was just fuckin' weird. I guess I can kinda see that sort of strictly-function, "just want to keep people on top of what's going on" behavior having some place on a different site on a different topic, but... that? On DHI? For why?

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:31 am

Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:04 am
Really gotta wonder what A12's deal was. Didn't do anything but post updates and shills, never engaged with anyone, not even about the topic he was so annoyingly diligent about keeping us up to date with... it was just fuckin' weird. I guess I can kinda see that sort of strictly-function, "just want to keep people on top of what's going on" behavior having some place on a different site on a different topic, but... that? On DHI? For why?
Dude he PM'd me asking for my take on Vic. Nigger what???
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:52 am

Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Simple answer is autism. He seemed to be under the impression, perhaps he got it from Voice's faux weebism, that we're all massive otaku and rabidly anti-KickVic when the simple truth is we really didn't care that much.
He would have been better off on Plebbit or Foxdick where they like to have the updates so they can pick over the bones of a thing, but we don't do that here. With the exception of a select few topics our discussions are fairly broad. The only reason the Marzgurl thread got as big as it did was because she went from being that one TGWTG member everyone ignores, to absolute total cunt over this whole controversy.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:52 am

Sometimes real life just takes precedence over the internet in general. That's why I was MIA on DHI 2.0 (I think) for a few months.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:21 pm

Dingus Bajingus wrote:
A12 was harmless. You could do plenty worse, and dozens of those examples are discussed here every day

Besides, even if he was the equivalent of a robot butler...

...why NOT on DHI? :mrgreen:
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:21 pm

A12's current mood since Vic's case went down the drain:

QUIET PLEASE MAKE IT STOP
CIANigger wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:31 am
Dingus Bajingus wrote:
That's entirely justifiable question! Now, what is your take on Vic??
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:11 am

hay guise
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:24 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:21 pm
A12's current mood since Vic's case went down the drain:

QUIET PLEASE MAKE IT STOP
CIANigger wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:31 am
Dingus Bajingus wrote:
That's entirely justifiable question! Now, what is your take on Vic??
I don't care if he raped anyone. I just want to watch the world burn.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:56 pm

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:11 am
hay guise
Where have you been? Been in trouble with the feds again? Maybe our CIA guy can help you out.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.