DHI Wellness Check Thread

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: DHI Wellness Check Thread

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:53 am

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:05 am
veris leta facies wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:56 pm
BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:11 am
hay guise
Where have you been? Been in trouble with the feds again? Maybe our CIA guy can help you out.
You guys were roasting me too hard. I had to retreat and lick my wounds.
Die.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:57 am

Autumn here is being weird. It's got the shit weather but it's very mild during the day and unexpectedly cold at night.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:05 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:57 am
Autumn here is being weird. It's got the shit weather but it's very mild during the day and unexpectedly cold at night.
Did you post this in the wrong thread. It's been berry cold and stormy in the rural arear I'm in at the moment. Kinda comfy but also not. Beats the heat.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:12 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:05 am
It's been berry cold and stormy in the rural arear I'm in at the moment. Kinda comfy but also not. Beats the heat.
Sure does, but I'm an all or nothing kind of guy that would rather have snow or genuine stormy autumn weather than this weird in between stuff, you know?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:18 am

What was the deal with that Poopkin Head fella? I'm a gay DHI 4.0 newfag so I never figured out (or I just forgot) the significance of his Bitch Niggatree.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:45 am

Think he went all gay ops with the mods.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:51 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:18 am
What was the deal with that Poopkin Head fella? I'm a gay DHI 4.0 newfag so I never figured out (or I just forgot) the significance of his Bitch Niggatree.
I think he was PMing Poonoo whining about racism or some shit like that. I dunno.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:46 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:18 am
The cunt was guestposting calling us all racists like an SJW but when he was logged in he would comment on IN shit as if he had no issue with us. During the transition to DHi 4.0 when I sent a mass email to all registered users to go to the new forum he responded on his email saying "why would I go to your nazi forum anyway?" or something along those lines, thinking I wouldn't find out it was him.

He guestposted like that for fucking months, every time I would check the IP of some butthurt SJW guestpost it was always him. I finally outed him and showed the emails he sent after I got sick of him being a bitch nigga and then the rest if history.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:18 am

And just as a refresher, he wasn't your everyday poster when logged in. He was edgeposting close to Vaporwave's level - just without the pro pedophilia stuff Vapor had going at that time. But whenever it was about Spoonfag he'd go full retard. A bit like BKD, that fake Kigurumi, but without a hint of irony.
Pumpkin is a full-time Spoony subreddit faggot these days. Pretty sure he's that Camaro guy, but I've got nothing to support that besides the writing style being very similar.

Edit: That account has been deleted since then but I'm sure he's still around. I'm sure if I'd bother to check and lurk that faggot plebbit for half a day I'd find him just by writing style alone.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:19 pm

The masketta man is one if DHI's brightest minds.