Non-complaining thread

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
User avatar
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6321
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Non-complaining thread

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:01 pm

If you have to go, at least take a local politician with you. That's my only advice.

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 15351
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Non-complaining thread

Post by mad bum » Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:26 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:01 pm
If you have to go, at least take a local politician with you. That's my only advice.
This. Please find Fauci for me.
Image
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 30966
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Non-complaining thread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:35 am

You fools! He will become a martyr! You have to #meagain him instead.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

User avatar
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6321
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Non-complaining thread

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:25 pm

At least he won't be alive and doing stupid shit.

User avatar
Rapeculture
Posts: 4407
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:34 pm

Re: Non-complaining thread

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:21 pm

Take "Dr." Rachel Levine with you. Fucking please.

User avatar
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla
Posts: 3586
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:54 am

Re: Non-complaining thread

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:27 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:26 am
Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:01 pm
If you have to go, at least take a local politician with you. That's my only advice.
This. Please find Fauci for me.
Give him an AIDS/COVID cocktail while you’re at it.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Non-complaining thread

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:39 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:27 am
Give him an AIDS/COVID cocktail while you’re at it.
Don't know if I can inject your jizz into him, but I'll try.

User avatar
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla
Posts: 3586
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:54 am

Re: Non-complaining thread

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:39 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:27 am
Give him an AIDS/COVID cocktail while you’re at it.
Don't know if I can inject your jizz into him, but I'll try.
I’ll provide a sample in dart form, hopefully he’ll get my dementia too.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

User avatar
Richard Stallman

Re: Non-complaining thread

Post by Richard Stallman » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:46 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:35 am
You fools! He will become a martyr! You have to #meagain him instead.
I'll take my chances.
I'll be glad that he's dead and glad that he's gone.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 33866
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Non-complaining thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:39 am

That martyrdom isn't worth jack shit is apparent, seeing as nobody with a modicum of power ever offered themselves up for it.

Even the Christian ones of ye olde Roman times only played cool after they were convicted damnatio ad bestias, already in the dusty arena, staring down lions.
The whole "you can't fire me, I quit" shtick was already worn thin over 1800 years ago but I bet some circus goers got a laugh out of it.
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests