Non-complaining thread

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 28561
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Non-complaining thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:13 pm

Absolute legend!
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
Guest

Re: Non-complaining thread

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:46 pm

White port is pretty good and underappreciated

User avatar
Tony Schiavone
Posts: 2327
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm

Re: Non-complaining thread

Post by Tony Schiavone » Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:52 am

Right now, I'm looking to start a new job ne t week, lower pay but in acceptable range.

With all the coronavirus panic going on, it's better than being in the negative I guess.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

User avatar
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4297
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Non-complaining thread

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:41 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:52 am
Right now, I'm looking to start a new job ne t week, lower pay but in acceptable range.

With all the coronavirus panic going on, it's better than being in the negative I guess.
That's very good. "Having a job" will probably become a luxury going forward.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 10351
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am

Re: Non-complaining thread

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:21 pm

I've discovered they're selling hotpockets in Britain now
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 23594
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Non-complaining thread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:51 pm

Probably filled with fish-n-chips, I assume.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 10351
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am

Re: Non-complaining thread

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:54 pm

No, they're hotpockets. They call them 'pizza pockets' and they're made by Goodfellas
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 23594
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Non-complaining thread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:57 pm

They'll never beat meat pies.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 10351
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am

Re: Non-complaining thread

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:04 pm

Probably not, no.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

User avatar
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5329
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:06 am

Re: Non-complaining thread

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:23 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:54 pm
No, they're hotpockets. They call them 'pizza pockets' and they're made by Goodfellas
Those must be some damn good Hot Pockets.

Image
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest