Non-complaining thread

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Non-complaining thread

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:01 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:56 pm
We've been to my favourite Asian restaurant today and it was fucking packed. So packed they didn't have any seats anymore so we got something to go instead. So much for people being afraid of the Chink Flu.
The food was still great and I'm now relaxing at home with a nice Oolong tea.
Ate at a restaurant yesterday that had a sign up saying they would not be observing any Chink Flu bullshit and that if anyone is worried about the coof they should fuck off and go somewhere else. Nice place.
Is Spoony dead yet?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:08 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:01 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:56 pm
We've been to my favourite Asian restaurant today and it was fucking packed. So packed they didn't have any seats anymore so we got something to go instead. So much for people being afraid of the Chink Flu.
The food was still great and I'm now relaxing at home with a nice Oolong tea.
Ate at a restaurant yesterday that had a sign up saying they would not be observing any Chink Flu bullshit and that if anyone is worried about the coof they should fuck off and go somewhere else. Nice place.
There's a discount grocery store I go to that has signs like that, where they say some of there stuff wont wear masks and have informed the health department about it. I shop there all the time.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:14 am

Ah, that kinda stuff is sadly not possible here. Stores still require you to wear a mask and that's a state order. But it's amusing to then walk into a restaurant that is absolutely packed, no empty tables in between or something either and that's fine. There's no logic behind any of this. But this is Germany. Once a law is in place it remains there. In the case of stores until August and I'd sooner see hell freeze over than that law being toppled before then.

But this is the non-complaining thread.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:45 pm

So my journey of Dijon discovery has continued:
Vintage mustard with whole seeds and a little bit of white wine. If the honey mustard I'm aiming for after this doesn't blow my mind even harder, I might never return to the newtype sludge.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:39 pm

Whole seed mustard in general is better for cooking in some cases. No idea if you're the Rinderroulladen type but try making them with that mustard. Lot's of people also use regular bacon, which I always heavily advise against. Use fetten Speck instead. Doesn't make the Roulladen taste like bacon.

Personally, I'm on a tea trip right now. No idea why I tend to drink more tea in the summer than winter but that's just how it is.
I'm having a Pu Ehr for the second time now. It's a Shou one and I'm making it a little clay pot. I've had three pots yesterday and just left the loose tea in the pot over night and am using the same tea now.
I like it better than yesterday and it's getting better and better from steeping to steeping. It should still have at least five to seven steepings in it. It also tastes very good when it's gone cold.

What I've also heard suggested is that when it's losing it's taste to give it one last steep and just let it sit over night and have that cup the next morning. I'll try that out when I feel like this is getting close to it's end.

The whole Chinese way of making tea with a lot of tea in a tiny pot and only letting it steep for a couple of seconds seems pretty nerdy. I've seen it two years ago on YT and it was the whole ritual kinda affair, which put me off. But you can do it without all the ritualistic bullshit just to make a good tea and I've found that it's got it's upsides. You get very flavourful tea out of it.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:47 pm

I'd rather eat flavorful pee.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:51 pm

I've heard enough beetus basically turns it into sugar water.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:47 pm
Eat pee? Do you make popsicles out of it first?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:02 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:54 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:47 pm
Eat pee? Do you make poopsicles out of it first?
You didn't even try.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:24 pm

Iced Pee mate.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.