Non-complaining thread

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
veris leta facies

Re: Non-complaining thread

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:11 pm

Omega Speedmaster and Ferrari are also utter shit and for niggers because I can't afford them. :lol:
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:23 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:11 pm
Omega Speedmaster and Ferrari are also utter shit and for niggers because I can't afford them. :lol:
Pretty false equivalency there. Everyone can afford an iPhone. It's why so many people have one. Can't really wrap my head around thinking that something as common as an iPhone is a status symbol.
The Speedy is just so played out by now, though. Fifteen "limited" editions a year of the thing didn't do the model any good. Who does Omega think they are? Casio?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:07 pm

Yeah usually they just include the price of the phone in small increments in your monthly bill. I dunno if they end up costing more that way though.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:53 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:07 pm
Yeah usually they just include the price of the phone in small increments in your monthly bill. I dunno if they end up costing more that way though.
Many contracts will just let you pick a new phone every couple of years for jack shit.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:01 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:53 pm
Many contracts will just let you pick a new phone every couple of years for jack shit.
When I got my new phone like 4 years ago we had to pay a lot for them because they no longer just give free phones out anymore. I'm not sure if they give them out now or not again.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:06 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:01 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:53 pm
When I got my new phone like 4 years ago we had to pay a lot for them because they no longer just give free phones out anymore. I'm not sure if they give them out now or not again.
Well you live in burgerica Ohayoh where there are still things like data plans for the internet. At least that's one evil the niggercattle of rapefugee central Krautland is spared from. Gotta keep Michel happy to not start yet another world war.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:51 am

mad bum wrote:
I don't think they would offer this service if they didn't came out on top. Making the customer think this is cheaper because of the many smaller increments is just an added bonus.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:29 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:51 am
mad bum wrote:
I don't think they would offer this service if they didn't came out on top. Making the customer think this is cheaper because of the many smaller increments is just an added bonus.
It's extremely easy for them to come out on top. The profit margin for the phone manufacturer is ridiculously high.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:27 pm

I got my watch I scored on egay.
It's the limited 35th anniversary G-Shock, the GMW-B5000TFG-9ER to be specific.

They did cost about 600 bucks when they came out last year, quickly shot up to 1k and are now sitting at around 1.5k+ easy.
The one I got is used and has some minor scratching but it also came with an original extra bracelet and bezel so I can bring it back to mint condition easily. I've paid way less than I'd be able to get back if I sold it again.
Yes, it looks absolutely tacky as fuck and makes me feel like a massive douchebag. In other words: I fucking love it! :lol:

PS: There's an unlimited golden steel version as well but that one has a negative screen. Not only do I think that it looks worse, it's also way harder to actually read. It also doesn't have the swag of being as obscenely expensive as the limited version. I want any potential person that knows their shit to immediately be able to tell what a fuckboy I am when they see me wearing it. I feel like a thousand bucks.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:17 pm

>Complains about Apple
>Buys dumb watch just as expensive

Rich fags the lot of ya.
SpoilerShow