Rank the Internet Nobody Cinematic Universe

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 18690
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Rank the Internet Nobody Cinematic Universe

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:28 pm

That fucking warehouse's lighting was tone-deaf as all hell. Even a blind person could've done a better job.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Rushy
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3475
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:52 am
Location: Don't ask if you don't want to know

Re: Rank the Internet Nobody Cinematic Universe

Post by Rushy » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:42 pm

mad bum wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:07 am
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:46 pm
The few scenes where it's just wooden people interacting with a blanket over a couch, pretending it was space, were sort of funny.
bum, you couldn't even post that clip.
I don't remember that one actually. I came in late for the viewing party so I might of missed it. I remember the warehouse being hilarious and robokara.
Linky picked up on Doge turning his house into a spaceship in To Boldly Flee and pretended NASA did the same thing.
Image

User avatar
Guest

Re: Rank the Internet Nobody Cinematic Universe

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:42 am

mad bum wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:56 pm
Still don't know how you rate AT4W the movie the worst when it was seriously the funniest because of how bad it was.

phpBB [video]
Pretty sure he just predicted Rise of Rey.

User avatar
pibbs
Posts: 4406
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 11:21 pm

Re: Rank the Internet Nobody Cinematic Universe

Post by pibbs » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:24 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 4:35 am
I was drinking Jack and coke when we were all watching the Linkara movie together. I blacked out and missed half of it, thank fuck.
Fuck, I'm blitzed on rum and Coke now.
Image

User avatar
pibbs
Posts: 4406
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 11:21 pm

Re: Rank the Internet Nobody Cinematic Universe

Post by pibbs » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:30 am

Rushy wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 8:15 pm
oh yea, it gets proper melodramatic. Lewis specifically gives Marzgurl the "meatiest" parts of the script because he seems to think she's a phenomenal actress(she is the worst out of all of them).
I've completely forgot this. Her barking her lines like a dying Klingon was torture.

Yes, I'm a few months late to the party. Sue me
Image

User avatar
Rapeculture
Posts: 3754
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:34 pm

Re: Rank the Internet Nobody Cinematic Universe

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:45 am

pibbs wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:24 am
Rapeculture wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 4:35 am
I was drinking Jack and coke when we were all watching the Linkara movie together. I blacked out and missed half of it, thank fuck.
Fuck, I'm blitzed on rum and Coke now.
I assumed you were drunk. A couple of hours ago, you attributed a quote that RedLine made, to me instead. I fixed it though. Cheers, mate. I'm drinking on toilet wine and watching Alita: Battle Angel now.
Image

User avatar
pibbs
Posts: 4406
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 11:21 pm

Re: Rank the Internet Nobody Cinematic Universe

Post by pibbs » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:46 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:45 am
pibbs wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:24 am
Rapeculture wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 4:35 am
I was drinking Jack and coke when we were all watching the Linkara movie together. I blacked out and missed half of it, thank fuck.
Fuck, I'm blitzed on rum and Coke now.
I assumed you were drunk. A couple of hours ago, you attributed a quote that RedLine made, to me instead. I fixed it though. Cheers, mate. I'm drinking on toilet wine and watching Alita: Battle Angel now.
I did? In the Linkara thread?
Image

User avatar
Rapeculture
Posts: 3754
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:34 pm

Re: Rank the Internet Nobody Cinematic Universe

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:55 am

pibbs wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:46 am
Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:45 am
pibbs wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:24 am

Fuck, I'm blitzed on rum and Coke now.
I assumed you were drunk. A couple of hours ago, you attributed a quote that RedLine made, to me instead. I fixed it though. Cheers, mate. I'm drinking on toilet wine and watching Alita: Battle Angel now.
I did? In the Linkara thread?
Ha! Nevermind. Looks like I'm the one who's wasted. It was actually VoiceOfReasonPast who did that in the Lupa thread. Either way, enjoy your rum and Coke, it's a favorite of mine as well.
Image

User avatar
pibbs
Posts: 4406
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 11:21 pm

Re: Rank the Internet Nobody Cinematic Universe

Post by pibbs » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:58 am

Dude, im too fucked up to be fucked with.

I've been enjoying Cruzan rum lately, and a buddy introduced me to Four Roses Bourban. I recommend.
Image

User avatar
Rapeculture
Posts: 3754
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:34 pm

Re: Rank the Internet Nobody Cinematic Universe

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:05 am

pibbs wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:58 am
Dude, im too fucked up to be fucked with.

I've been enjoying Cruzan rum lately, and a buddy introduced me to Four Roses Bourban. I recommend.
LOL, I'm not trying to fuck with you, homie. I'm messed up right now too.

I will check out those drinks though for sure. I'm all about new experiences.
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest