Self Improvement Thread

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 28500
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Self Improvement Thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 17, 2019 1:48 am

Guest wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 9:23 pm
I haven't had lasagna since Zio's closed down a couple years ago. It's hell.
Would you be interested in a good lasagne recipe?
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 12639
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Self Improvement Thread

Post by mad bum » Fri May 17, 2019 4:29 am

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 1:02 am
Guest wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 12:41 am
BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 9:26 pm
I've decided to stop drinking.
Drinking what?
Boxed wine, mostly.
Hopefully on the bathtub like a good wineo
Image
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

User avatar
Poonoo
Bureaucrat
Posts: 5501
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Self Improvement Thread

Post by Poonoo » Fri May 17, 2019 9:27 am

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 1:02 am
Guest wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 12:41 am
BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 9:26 pm
I've decided to stop drinking.
Drinking what?
Boxed wine, mostly.
So you haven't stopped drinking cum. Got it.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.
Image

User avatar
Guest

Re: Self Improvement Thread

Post by Guest » Fri May 17, 2019 9:40 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 1:48 am
Guest wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 9:23 pm
I haven't had lasagna since Zio's closed down a couple years ago. It's hell.
Would you be interested in a good lasagne recipe?
That guestfag might not but this one does!

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 28500
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Self Improvement Thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 17, 2019 9:41 am

Guest wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 9:40 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 1:48 am
Guest wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 9:23 pm
I haven't had lasagna since Zio's closed down a couple years ago. It's hell.
Would you be interested in a good lasagne recipe?
That guestfag might not but this one does!
I'll hook you up with one next time I'm at my parent's.
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
Guest

Re: Self Improvement Thread

Post by Guest » Fri May 17, 2019 10:29 am

Thank you. I took an Italian's advice to mix beef and pork mince, but I know my lasagne still has room for improvement.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 10351
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am

Re: Self Improvement Thread

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri May 17, 2019 2:14 pm

I use veal personally
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

User avatar
BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon
Posts: 548
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:45 pm

Re: Self Improvement Thread

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Fri May 17, 2019 8:57 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 9:27 am
So you haven't stopped drinking cum. Got it.
They put cum in there??? That explains why it tastes so weird.
When I was a kid my favorite relative was Uncle Caveman. After school we'd all go play in his cave, and every once in a while he would eat one of us. It wasn't until later that I found out that Uncle Caveman was a bear.

User avatar
Poonoo
Bureaucrat
Posts: 5501
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Self Improvement Thread

Post by Poonoo » Fri May 17, 2019 10:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 10:29 am
Thank you. I took an Italian's advice to mix beef and pork mince,
Whose going around telling you our secrets? Next they'll tell you that the best sauce is cooked with meat in it to give it flavour.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.
Image

User avatar
Guest

Re: Self Improvement Thread

Post by Guest » Fri May 17, 2019 10:44 pm

The most flavorful meat is penis meat with semen sauce.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest