Facial Hair General (No Muslims Please)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
User avatar
CIANIgger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5059
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Facial Hair General (No Muslims Please)

Post by CIANIgger » Wed May 08, 2019 5:52 pm

Poonoo, can Australians even grow a full beard? Beards aren't a culture thing from any perspective I've seen for Australia, and every Aussie from Mick Dundee to Steve Irwin were clean shaven so I have no reference here.
SpoilerShow
Image

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 15657
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Facial Hair General (No Muslims Please)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 08, 2019 6:35 pm

They might just be afraid that some of their viscious wildlife would sneak into their beards.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 19270
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Facial Hair General (No Muslims Please)

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 08, 2019 6:39 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 5:52 pm
Poonoo, can Australians even grow a full beard? Beards aren't a culture thing from any perspective I've seen for Australia, and every Aussie from Mick Dundee to Steve Irwin were clean shaven so I have no reference here.
>he doesn't know Malcom Douglas
>he thinks 'strayan is a race
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
Guest

Re: Facial Hair General (No Muslims Please)

Post by Guest » Wed May 08, 2019 6:49 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 6:39 pm
>he thinks 'strayan is a race[/green]
You sure it's not?

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 19270
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Facial Hair General (No Muslims Please)

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 08, 2019 7:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 6:49 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 6:39 pm
>he thinks 'strayan is a race[/green]
You sure it's not?
Same stock as burgers, mostly Anglos, Krauts and several other assorted Eurofags.
You're not thinking about abbos, are you? I was talking about humans, not the local wildlife.
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
Poonoo
Bureaucrat
Posts: 4187
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Facial Hair General (No Muslims Please)

Post by Poonoo » Wed May 08, 2019 11:45 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 7:01 pm
Same stock as burgers, mostly Anglos, Krauts and several other assorted Eurofags.
It's mostly Anglos and Celts in terms of white aussies, no German/Swedish genes like with the yanks.
CIANIgger wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 5:52 pm
Poonoo, can Australians even grow a full beard? Beards aren't a culture thing from any perspective I've seen for Australia, and every Aussie from Mick Dundee to Steve Irwin were clean shaven so I have no reference here.


The first minute and a half will give you a rough idea. "Wog" is a term for Mediterraneans that used to be a slur in the 60s. It's funny seeing anglos under 25 try to grow facial hair, I'm like "mother fucker, I could grow more hair in a week when I was 16".

And other than hipsters (that's seems to be a global thing) growing a beard is no different than any other culture I guess. You'll see it with some older guys because by then whites can actually grow facial hair. The exception culturally would be Ned Kelly.
No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
- Socrates

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 11012
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Facial Hair General (No Muslims Please)

Post by rabidtictac » Thu May 09, 2019 12:05 am

I always have a beard because I'm too lazy not to. My skin is also sensitive as fuck which makes shaving every day a bigger pain in the ass than it should be.

Hate to pull the hipster card but I was doing the full beard thing before all these faggot hipsters infested my city. Now I have to bear the stigma created by hipster cunts who not only weren't born here but didn't have beards until it was cool. """Cool"""

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 19270
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Facial Hair General (No Muslims Please)

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 09, 2019 12:21 am

Poonoo wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 11:45 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 7:01 pm
Same stock as burgers, mostly Anglos, Krauts and several other assorted Eurofags.
It's mostly Anglos and Celts in terms of white aussies, no German/Swedish genes like with the yanks.
While true, Australia is the number one non-German-speaking nation to immigrate for Germans. Why ever the fuck that is, you ought to have quite a few Krauts in 'Straya.
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
Poonoo
Bureaucrat
Posts: 4187
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Facial Hair General (No Muslims Please)

Post by Poonoo » Thu May 09, 2019 1:57 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 12:21 am
Poonoo wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 11:45 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 7:01 pm
Same stock as burgers, mostly Anglos, Krauts and several other assorted Eurofags.
It's mostly Anglos and Celts in terms of white aussies, no German/Swedish genes like with the yanks.
While true, Australia is the number one non-German-speaking nation to immigrate for Germans. Why ever the fuck that is, you ought to have quite a few Krauts in 'Straya.
Chinese people have said that Australia is there preferred destination out of any other country too and if you go into the Sydney CBD you'll see plenty of them (and you can play a game of spot the white person). Despite the "Fuck off we're full" memes Australia has a very large immigration intake, but unlike Sweden we tend to import East and South Asians (Indians and others near them):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign-b ... y_of_Birth

This isn't ethnicity, this is place of birth (a lot of those Greeks and Italians are probably old people who came after WW2). I'm surprised there are more Germans than South Koreans though they are probably not as many in Sydney, and England being so high is because as a British colony people born there can claim duel citizenship with ease. It's why Yahtzee lived here for so many years.

Compare that to who Sweden let's in, and here eventually some immigrants have to work on our farms for a period of time rather than get free money right away. There is a reason Nigel Farage and others in Europe praise our immigration system.

Despite what White Nationalists will tell you, it's about WHO you let in and how you integrate them, not how little you let in. Though recently there has been a push to reduce it by minor parties since our infrastructure in Sydney is a bit shit for this many people, and people are paying attention to the shit in Europe which has led to One Nation and other politicians who are anti-muslim rising in popularity.
No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
- Socrates

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 19270
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Facial Hair General (No Muslims Please)

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 09, 2019 2:09 am

I have no idea why Australia is the go to for Krauts right after the expected Austria and Switzerland. Can't even get Australia and Austria mixed up since it's "Österreich" in German.
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest