Facial Hair General (No Muslims Please)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Facial Hair General (No Muslims Please)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 09, 2019 4:14 pm

They probably go for the delicious kangaroo burgers and even more delicious chocolate waifus. Also it's the closest white place to Glorious Nihon.

Or I guess half of them want to have exotic wilderness adventures in a predominantly white country (aka less danger of running into militias of color), while the others are hipsters and/or stoners talking about Dreamtime and shit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 09, 2019 4:53 pm

Kangaroo tastes fine but I prefer ostrich for burgers if we're talking down under cuisine.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri May 10, 2019 6:03 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 4:53 pm
down under cuisine.
That doesn't exist, remember that Australians are mostly Anglo and this can't create any decent cuisine to save their lives. The Greeks and Italians (and other meds) that came after WW2 expanded their taste beyond basic bitch shit like putting a steak on the fry pan and boiling some plain vegetables.

This is why America's cuisine is uniquely shit. Due to being part German they are trying to make unique food but because of the Anglo genes they have to fuck it up. It's why they HAVE a cuisine unlike Anglos, but it's still shit. It's why they HAVE their own brewed beers but only alcoholics drink it, the eternal Anglo meme is genetic. Even in WW2, they fought like Germans but chose the sides like an Anglo, which sucked for you. :lol:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 10, 2019 12:53 pm

What about the riceniggers. Did they have any impact?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri May 10, 2019 3:24 pm

The state of burgerland cuisine is largely a function of our history. I could write a massive shitpost about it but I'll just tell you that one of the oregon trail guys, Clark I think, loved to eat dog. It was a delicacy to him. That's our culinary history. Americans came over here, learned to grow some shit from the indians and then killed animals/chopped trees for everything else.

Look at our food. Vermont maple syrup. Single ingredient, harvested from nature. Lobster. It's alive in the tank and they cook it for you there. Might as well have you grab a spear and fish it yourself. Crab? Cooked, presented whole.

What else do we have? Basic bitch shit that we would get imported from the britfags or sold at a supply store. Tea which was replaced with Coffee. Salt. Pepper. Inexpensive vegetables like carrots, onions and potatoes. If you look at the old way that burgericans used to cook, like if you have a great-grandparent or something? A lot of them would just throw everything into a pot and boil the FUCK out of it. Peasant cooking.

Meat? Salt it. My grandparents always had ham. Always. Old people love ham. Ham, mashed potatoes, corn. Basic shit with a single ingredient or maybe two (butter, and then some condiments like salt which I won't count because i already mentioned them.)

Compare with french cuisine, italian, japanese, whatever the fuck. Even the africans live in shit brickhouses and cook more interesting food using a variety of spices. The foods we do steal from other cultures, we remove all the vegetables and fiber and replace them with more fat and refined flour.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 10, 2019 4:40 pm

Well, I guess ya can't get 300+ pounds if you waste too much time pondering about too many ingredients.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 10, 2019 4:56 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 4:40 pm
Well, I guess ya can't get 300+ pounds if you waste too much time pondering about too many ingredients.
Or loving food. They aren't the ones to watch all the Gordon Ramsay shows and such. They don't see some cook magic something delicious and attempt to do that themselves. They eat bland shit that's got nothing but salt or sugar going on. They just love eating. Kinda like a hard alcoholic isn't persuing fine wines but Everclear instead.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:43 pm

I bought a Wilkinson Sword safety razor today while trolling Walmart. Nice shave but very unforgiving. I'm learning to shave all over again. Been a long time since I got a razor cut. Or multiple.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:45 pm

Have fun being knee deep in welfare niggers at walmart?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:21 pm

Niggers are still rare here but the growing colleges in the city are changing that. If you want to see Indians (the powwow kind) go to Walmart when the checks are in.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.